Health Insurance 2 Reasons for you to have Health Insurance

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Treatment costs:

The number one reason to have a health insurance is the medical expenses. In an emergency, the health insurance will cover all the medical expenses. A lot of hospitals, now offer cashless facilities with health insurance. So, you need not have to worry about any unforeseen health emergencies that may arise in the future. This will guard you in the best possible way.

2. Free health Check-up:

Did you know that there are many health insurance companies that offer free vaccinations and check-ups on the purchase of a medical policy? But, that's before you meet the annual deductible. Regular check-ups will also tell about the health and fitness of the individual. Free check-ups are also provided by health insurance along with other additional benefits.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
So health insurance has this great features in them. I think I am starting to like this particular type of insurance. Well if not for anything I think one should consider the fact that health insurance could take care of medical bills. Your life could depend on this medical bill

Good luck

Verified member
Health insurance is very good for every one and it is very important because it enables one to fall back at something later in future.You will also have assurance and confidence that you are on a policy that see to the affairs of your health though a lot of people look at the cost of doing the health insurance policy or plan.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do know about the first reason you mentioned but I do not know about the second reason you mention which states free health check-up. I never really knew that health insurance gets the insured covered in the area of free health check up so this means that the insured gets the opportunity of free health check up

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah it's best to have a health insurance cover , because there could be unexpected form of sickness and you would not be too affected ,since you would have the company that would cover the bills and others , but all you need to note is that you will need to be paying premium

uforwealth

Verified member
Health insurance is one of the best, popular, useful and helpful types of insurance. Our health is very important to us to become wealthy because health is wealth. Although buying health insurance policy may be costly, it is worth the money. You will get compensated when you are suffering from a certain illness..