2 Way To Create A Passive Income With Podcast

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Generating passive income from a podcast may require some initial effort and investment, such as creating content, building an audience, and promoting your show. Additionally, the amount of passive income you can generate with a podcast may vary based on factors such as the size of your audience, the quality of your content, and the demand for your products or services.

In this article we will discuss different ways you can follow to make passive income:

1: Brand Sponsorship: One way to monetize your podcast is to partner with companies that want to advertise their products or services on your show. This can be done through direct sponsorship or by joining a network that helps you connect with potential sponsors, you have to have a lot of following and listeners to attract the attention of brands.

2) Patreon: Patreon is a platform that allows your listeners to support your show by making a monthly donation. This can provide a passive income stream for you as long as you continue to produce new episodes.

Even though there are a lot of ways to make money with podcast but the above are the most popular and common and you can get started with them as soon as you start gaining traction.

cmoneyspinner

Between 1 and 2 I would pick Number 1. Brand Sponsorship. It is much more profitable because the income is more reliable and predictable. The thing with Patreon and similar sites is that people are really not that generous. I wrote an article once and and receive an anonymous tip of $10. I my 10 years of online writing that was the first time and it looks like it will be the last.