kemila

hello guys,
I want to share this amazing way to make money online with just your android phone and without investing money.
yes that's true, with this platform you will earn unlimited amount by simply sharing your opinion about company's products.
offers will be given to you countless times to say something about it or what you think off the product or services for a company or websites.

1. Pick up freelance work online​

Make money online through websites such as Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.com. These sites offer opportunities to do a variety of freelance jobs, such as writing, programming, design, marketing, data entry and being a virtual assistant. Fluent in a second language? Check sites such as Gengo or One Hour Translation, or drum up business through a site of your own. No matter what kind of freelancing you do, keep track of the going rate for the kind of work you provide so you know if you’re charging too much or too little. Learn how to get started on Upwork.
Total time: It can take a while to get your first gig. Setup: 24 hours. How easy to start: Easy, if you have the expertise. Age threshold: 13+ but varies by site. Payment speed: Varies by site.

2. Test websites and apps​

Another way to make money from home is on sites like UserTesting.com. You get paid for your thoughts on how well — or not so well — certain websites and apps worked. You’ll have to pass a short test to be accepted, then you’ll be paid $10 for each 20-minute test, which involves a recording and answering four follow-up written questions. Or you could earn up to $120 to participate in a video conversation with a customer after your test.
Total time: Approval time can vary. Setup: Less than an hour. How easy to start: Easy, if you have the tech gear and complete a sample test. Age threshold: 18+. Payment speed: Seven days.

I will be posting other FREE methods of making legit money online with your smart phones that works for other country too,
So always check for my post to get them.

holla!

Attachments

• payproof11.jpg
    payproof11.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for these two wonderful ways of making money. I am well familiar with the first one though I haven't freid it out. I have registered on fiverr but I haven't seen any comfortable gig. I will like to check out the second option. I wish you tell us the payment methods available on the website.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well judging from the two methods you listed above makes me think that it is the only two ways. Meanwhile, there are other ways as well in which one might use the advantage to earn a living for oneself, what about the idea of forex trading, buying and selling of crypto, and if you think those ones will involve investing money in it then what about doing some tasks online like paid to post jobs just like we do on trendri. I am sure your intention on this site is to earn money just like everyone else. That is even if you haven’t get paid already.

uforwealth

Verified member
This write-up is informative and educative. More power to your elbow.
It is true that you can make money from freelancing websites like fiverr.com with your smartphone but it will be easier and faster if you can use a laptop to deliver your job. Typing with a laptop is more convenient than typing with a smartphone. If a laptop is used, errors can easily and quickly be seen and corrected. Therefore, I prefer a laptop to a smartphone when it comes to working with freelancing websites.

Testing websites and apps do not work for all countries of the world especially Nigeria. Testing of websites and apps can't make you a millionaire in this part of the world-the pay is very low and the job requires a lot of browsing data because some websites will surely drain your battery and use up your browsing data fast while testing them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You have specified some of the ways to make money online.....I have heard it's possible to make reasonable amount of money Testing apps and website on the internet. I recently I applied to be a tester at Utest but I don't know up till date either my application turned down or not, but I sure know people can make money through this means. But I need to ask about the payment proof that you showed here, it's says about payment of your commission. I don't understand, were you paid for referring people to the site. Cos I realized your content it's not all about affiliate marketing.