2 Ways to Exercise at Home

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Skipping ropes:

If you are on a budget, one of the best ways to exercise at home is to use a skipping rope or jump rope. They are inexpensive and provide great exercise for your legs, as well as help you reduce body toning and fat. Skipping also strengthens the heart and the lungs.

2. Resistance bands:

Some people think that resistance bands are to be used by middle-aged ladies. But they have become an integral part of professional bodybuilding due to their ability to target different muscle areas. When using resistance bands for your workout, choose bands with resistance that is appropriate for your strength and the exercise you are doing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
These are two awesome ways by which one can get exercising done. I dont know about resistance bands I'm just learning about them here but I have been using the skipping rope for a long while now.

I like exercising with the skipping rope, first because it is fun for me, I enjoy working out with it but secondly it is one way of burning good amount of calories. If one can't get pass a certain level of weight pound, skipping at least 30 minutes a day will be a lot helpful

So yeah from experience I recommend skipping ropes for a result oriented exercising

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
About from those two that you have just mention there are other exercise that can be done at home such as juggling. For this exercise are important for our body system because it can help to keep us in good condition and can also keep our body cells at good condition.exercise is recommended everyday especially if we do not engage in so much activities in our life.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Skipping seems to be the best for me at present because it does not cost much to get skipping rope. It is very effective and fit into my schedule. I have assigned about 20 minutes of my time to engage in skipping. I felt a lot of pain the very first day I did skipping for about 30 minutes. Overtime my body get used to it and I feel better.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are two important ways one can exercise at home on a budget. Skipping rope is the best option for me. They are inexpensive to buy and it is so enjoyable to jump. Another less expensive exercise routine is downloading an exercise app on playstore or apple store. There are so many workout apps that can guide you to exercise at home.