3 Facts Gurus Won't Tell You About Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Before you started trading I'm very sure there is a moment where you felt motivated about it and you had lofty dreams about it, we all were at that position at a particular time but after you get in you realize it was a total facade and it wasn't as easy as portrayed.

1) Trading Is Hard: It is like starting a business, a lot of things are involved, you have to be willing to take risks, emotional downturn, despair and a lot anxiety, market is unforgivable, when you make a mistake your account will take a hit, so get used to it and devise a way to have an edge in the market, either by a strategy, mindset or emotional control.

2) It Takes Time: Don't expect to be a millionaire in a short period of time, it is not possible, you'll just end up losing your account, it will take you a long time before you become truly successful, so buckle up.

3) There Is No 100% Certainty: I mean everything in life is uncertain right, why do you expect your trading strategy to be flawless and deliver you results all the time? Your strategy will deliver results but it will fall short sometimes, accept that and move on.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Exactly , that is what I have come to understand from my little experience of the forex market. I am still under a strict training on how to properly trade the markets to a certain degree of accuracy that I don't lose my money, I don't know personally how the forex market was created for such a high rate of unpredictability.

What I have come to understand is that the more you are trading the more your experienced grows and that is what will help you make money in the forex market especially when you have a proper analysis .

Even when I was newly introduced into Forex , my expert keep on saying that it is never a get-rich-quick scheme and that is what we need to understand . Going into the forex market with the mindset that money will be made easily within a short period of time is an illusion .

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Your daily profit won’t be same and you shouldn’t get tensed about it more. So, you should nurture a jolly mind and earn knowledge more and more. Otherwise, you won’t find satisfaction even if you earn millions of dollars. Eurotrader allows all investors with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

eenya00

i have fallen trap to so many of this fake gurus online that fail to educate youproperly on the task ahead that you are to face but they are more interested in eating your money.
what i came to realise is that most of the so called gurus make money from selling informations and not exactly what they claim that works for them.
take for instanve i bought a very expensive course online and in the end i was dissapointed as the course practically did little than what it was preaching about, and i realised i have wasted my hard earned money.
i tried contacting the said guru but he did not reply me till this after three months, his reply was that it was my fault it did not work out well for me that i did not apply all he taught me, when i judiciously followed every single word he said to the later.