4 Profitable Businesses That You Can Start With a Small Capital

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can earn a living by doing a job, but you can build wealth only through a business or investment. If you are thinking about starting a business that you can start with a small investment and still profit from it here are the top 4 businesses that you can start:

Mobile Phone Cover: Smartphone is a growing business. While manufacturing phones is reserved to the big investors, you as a small investor can still benefit from the growing Smartphone market by creating Smartphone covers. You need a printer and plain mobile cases. You can then start printing the covers and sell in the market.

Cookies: Whether you realize or not, cookies are one of the highest-selling products in the food category. People love snacking once in a while and cookies are one of the most loved snacks. The raw materials can be easily found in the market and the manufacturing plant does not cost much.

Cosmetic shop: There is a growing demand for cosmetic and grooming products, you can also cash in this business. You can buy cheap from the wholesaler and sell with higher profit margins.

Noodle manufacturing: Noodle manufacturing is also highly profitable businesses you have a high profit margin. You can sell all through the year, as well as to all ages.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Mobile phones accessories is one of the lucrative jobs one can ever think of. There are many people who are using phones these days and they will surely need to change the looks of their phone. I can also reason alone with cosmetic business as most girls are into fashion. They will surely patronize it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not interested in any of these businesses but I do believe that these are low cost business ideas that anyone with small funds can start and make money. However, as far as I am concerned I am not interested in offline business as it requires a physical location and has high running cost.

Caramelle

I'm very much interested in a noodle manufacturing business because it is a low-cost business idea with many potentials. It can be manufactured at home by family members during their spare time, saving business owners much money in rent and labor. For a time, I have been searching for a noodle maker on various shopping websites and I was pleased to see that there are different options available. Some also come with recipes for different noodle products. We can sell them through social media pages and also to nearby restaurants serving noodle products. Noodle-making machines are also used to make pasta products so the possibilities are actually exciting. We can start small by selling to friends, relatives, and neighbors. We can grow the business later by securing permits. Food products normally have more stringent registration procedures because of the inherent risk typical to these products.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Instant noodles are very popular in my place. People eat noodles for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner. People buy noodles in all seasons and people of all ages buy noodles. It is certainly a profitable business. I hear that you can easily establish noodle business for just $10,000, all you need to do is buy noodle machine from alibaba and the set up the plant in a garage, buy flour and other items and start manufacturing noodles. You can easily build this business with small investment, but you can till scale your business by investing more (by buying bigger machines)

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my plan to start up a home-based business one suggestion is to sell cosmetic items. On the top of my list to sell are mostly food items, for meals or snacks or even dessert. But I have an issue with food because it is perishable in nature so that makes me hesitate. For the non-perishable it is laundry soap and dishwashing soap that are popular here. With cosmetics it is the territory of the Avon lady. However, if I have a different set of cosmetics then there would be customers. My advantage over the Avon Lady is that I am respected in our neighborhood and they know that I will not sell bogus items. Besides, they will also assume that I am selling not really for the profit but more for the service. I am considered philanthropist in our village because of my charitable works. Oops, sorry for bragging.

Back to cosmetics, my best bet aside from the lady's makeup kit is the lotion and cologne. Would you believe that almost all women in our neighborhood are using baby cologne to refresh them? Okay, let me think about it.