5 Benefits of Fenugreek

raaman

Valued Contributor
Fenugreek enhances the taste of the food. It has health and beauty benefits too as mentioned below.

1. Eating fenugreek powder every day keeps your weight under control. Fat content also gradually decreases. That way you can also lose weight.

2. Regular consumption of fenugreek seeds helps in preventing heart disease. It greatly reduces the chances of heart attack and you can keep your heart healthy.

3. Fenugreek seeds are very beneficial for diabetics. Soak every night and drink the water in the morning.

4. Fenugreek seeds are also beneficial for the beauty of the hair.

5. Fenugreek is effective in enhancing the beauty of the face. Its paste makes the skin thick and glowing. Besides, it is also beneficial for dry skin as it gives moisture to the skin.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Fenugreek are usually used in many recipes in my country. It is one of the healthiest foods you can eat. Unfortunately, the health benits of fenugreek vanishes if you make recipes that are unhealthy. In my country, people usually eat curry that contain a lot of unhealthy oils. So even if Fenugreek are used while making food, it is useless. It is much better to consume raw Fenugreek.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard many tremendous benefits of this substances to health. It will be nice we show images of this health benefiting substances so we recognise it well through the image. I'm only hearing about how to improve the health, the skin with fenugreek but i don't know how this substance or item looks like. So if i see it in the market, i might not recognise it cos i never pictured it. I might walk and pass, without knowing its fenugreek. Please, @raaman, it will be worthwhile if you'll be adding images that displays the health topics you're teaching about for better understanding. I know you're trying your best to educate us on health, i appreciate it, thanks.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of these things are very difficult for people to take in confidently because you may not actually know the side effects it will have on the body. People who have serious disease should not depend on those things but they should rather look for a way to seek the help of a qualified medical personnel. That will treat them perfectly with no side effects.