5 Best Ways To Earn Extra Income From Home

Wealthtrapper

To live a comfortable life nowadays, we all need multiple streams of income. Thanks to the internet and technology, we can now earn extra income from the comfort of our homes without having to juggle between two jobs.

1. Airbnb Hosting- If you do not have spare space at home, you still can make money by hosting an experience for travelers.
2. Home Baker- Do you spend most of your free time trying out new recipes, then why not sell your delicacies and earn some cash out of it.
3. Tailoring- Are you someone who loves sewing? Do you have a decent sense of fashion? Then you can make a decent side income by making dresses for people
4. Product and Website Testing- This one is for the techies out there. A lot of products and websites that are launched require testing.
5. Start a Podcast- If you have something to talk about and are not good at writing, then you could consider starting a podcast.

E

eldavis

I had a friend back then when I was still in secondary school ( high school ) the mother started an indoor kitchen, she started cooking Banga rice and coconut rice from home and would supply them in school, since the husband was a teacher in school, the rice was sweet though and it quickly became hot commodity. She started as a home cook and right now she nolonger supplies to the school alone, she has grown the business from cooking at home and delivery to having a brand and restaurant of her own and delivery system.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , but most of the ones you mentioned Are what I do not know except an offline skill which is tailoring that I have some idea about..

Tailoring is a type of business that can be lucrative if your location is not less competitive but in the Urban settlement in which there are thousands of Tailors around I will not recommend anyone to depend on this type of business as the only means of survival because there are so many competition in this area of business which will make it very difficult for you to be able to fit in

People should rather go for business that are less competitive most especially the most difficult one , because those are the one you will have an opportunity to make money . when a business is still popular I purposely refused to stay away from it because the competition in such business will be very high..

I don't really know much about home-baking but I believe it is the location that will determine the level of your success .well all business generally must be seated in a location that are less competitive and a location that will expose it to thousands of people

Caramelle

I have taken an interest in home baking because there is no bakery in our village and I have an extra space in the front yard for this purpose. However, I am more inclined to supply nearby stores with bread and other baked products because that would open up a bigger market for the products. Being a supplier means I do not have to be tied down to a store or otherwise pay people to man the store for me. I can start it on a small scale then hire bakers when the market grows. This idea looks feasible to me. A related idea would be supplying commercial frozen pizza or pizza crust to pizza stores. My friend operates a home-based pizza business and offers a franchise to interested parties. She doesn't make the crust herself. She buys them in bulk from a supplier and stores them in a small freezer.​

Immilash

Much thanks to you for sharing , yet the vast majority of the ones you referenced Are how I treat know aside from a disconnected expertise which is fitting that I have some thought regarding..

Fitting is a sort of business that can be worthwhile on the off chance that your area isn't less serious however in the Urban settlement wherein there are huge number of Tailors around I won't prescribe anybody to rely upon this kind of business as the main method for endurance since there are so many contest around here of business which will make it extremely challenging for you to have the option to fit in

Individuals ought to somewhat go for business that are less cutthroat generally particularly the most troublesome one , in light of the fact that those are the one you will have a chance to bring in cash . whenever a business is as yet well known I intentionally wouldn't avoid this is on the grounds that the opposition in such business will be exceptionally high..

I don't actually know much but with the little I think your able to understand what I meant,but always put this on mind that there are many ways to earn money from home. Thank you

Kendy

Verified member
There are actually several ways which the internet has given us leverage in that you can make substantial amount of money online one of such could be snapping on uploading of old wears or clothes which is still in a good shape, where you would utilize the social media platforms such as; Facebook or Instagram but you should endeavour to sell them at subsidized rates.

Other ways could be to engage in tutoring online, where you can choose to teach students and adults alike lessons by adopting the use of your mother tongue. You can always attend Webinars and conferences online to see how you could effectively go about the procedure. You can also engage in afiilliate marketing where you register in affiliate programs, you sell products by employing your marketing skills and you get commissions on each sales of the products. You should ensure that the products you want to advertise would always move sales so you do not waste your time and resources. This idea of affiliate marketing would be more profitable for those who live in more developed countries. Participating on survey sites and performing micro tasks on Picoworkers, Swagbucks or Timebucks is also a way to gather some coins.

Rezik

To live a comfortable life nowadays, we all need multiple streams of income. Thanks to the internet and technology, we can now earn extra income from the comfort of our homes without having to juggle between two jobs.

1. Airbnb Hosting- If you do not have spare space at home, you still can make money by hosting an experience for travelers.
2. Home Baker- Do you spend most of your free time trying out new recipes, then why not sell your delicacies and earn some cash out of it.
3. Tailoring- Are you someone who loves sewing? Do you have a decent sense of fashion? Then you can make a decent side income by making dresses for people
4. Product and Website Testing- This one is for the techies out there. A lot of products and websites that are launched require testing.
5. Start a Podcast- If you have something to talk about and are not good at writing, then you could consider starting a podcast.
Those are business options you can choose that are viable, I would add cryptocurrency to that since it is highly profitable for those willing to take the time to understand how to leverage it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Good one, in this part of the world tailoring is very lucrative and there are many young people going into it. It is one of the most viable offline businesses that I have seen a lot of people going into and this is because it provides the opportunity for you to explore and get to the peak of your career. As a Tailor you can become a fashion designer tomorrow provided you have the money to finance your business line. it is one of the most attractive business is currently for a lot of young people because it provides the opportunity for you to explore. when it comes to the online space there are several business opportunities in which people can do at the comfort of their homes and make a lot of money. firstly it is important you identify what you are very comfortable on the way and try as much as possible to monetize them. If you are interested in things like cooking then you start the chance of monetizing it by doing videos and posting them on YouTube. if you want to go into YouTube it is important to have proper knowledge of how to do videos and also how to do SEO in order to attract a lot of people to your channel faster.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to make money using the Internet, but not all of them are suitable to many people. A person might be comfortable earning money as a freelancer, but he might not be a great affiliate marketer. So the kind of money making method you choose must meet your special needs and you must see if the method suits you. There are many ways to make money from home. here are some of them:-

1) Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is one of the most widely used method to make money online. There are many people who are earning commissions when someone purchases products from their website. They usually form a partnership with affiliate programs.

2) Becoming A Seller

You can become a seller and start selling products directly using the Internet. You can even become a vendor or buy products at lower rates and start selling at Ebay and Amazon directly. You can even use the local online marketplace which is popular in your country.

3) Freelancing

Freelancing is considered as a great way to make some quick money. What I like about freelancing is that you get paid instantly when you complete a freelancing task. You can earn good money by handling big projects online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
At first before anything I would like to let everyone knows that best is a relative term. A money-making model might be best for you and this can be otherwise for someone else.

Tailoring is very common among the ladies and women over here especially in my city. The majority of them usually and roll in at once they finish college or higher education. I have a sister who is doing it as well as some of her friends.

The only downside to tailoring is not to be available during the festival period as they are busy sewing the clothes of clients. The majority of them usually marry their work.

Product testing and website testing easy way of making money for those who are in advanced countries. not every country is accepted into the program.

As for me I feel as marketing is the best way for me to make money from home. You are going to make money by selling other people's product.

If you sign up with an affiliate program like clickbank, it'll be much easier for you to promote my affiliate products as the product creator would have provided the necessary materials to make the marketing pretty much easier. I also like to engage in get paid to post.

allison001

Verified member
We have numerous or several ways of making money online. But to be sincere, making money online isn't that easy because you have to spend so many hours looking on your screen in order to make money online. Not only about that making money online especially in a paid to post site needs your brain.
A lot of people around the world you'll find it difficult to make money online because they think that online money making is scam.

Here are some of the way to make legitimate money online.

Investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex is one of the top and lucrative way a lot of people who make their money online. This method of making money online is very good and legit, but the problem is that it comes with a risk, So if you won't be able to manage your risk I don't think you'll be able to make money possibly online using this method.

Some people also make their money online from affiliate marketing, that is advertising or promoting someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return when the customer buys the product you advertised using your affiliate link.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I really appreciate, you have given us some good ways you can make an extra cash online even while staying at the comfort of home. But talking about tailoring as a means of making money online, I don't think this is really included except you choose to do that by advertising for tailoring business online. Also most tailors can I stay at home and make money, instead they will get a shop in a good location that will be fetching the money everyday.

We still have so many ways you can make money or make the extra cash daily.
A lot of people really know that they can make extra cash for themselves online, but the problem is that they don't know or have any skill on how to go about it.
So this simply means that making money online requires a skill.

A lot of people do make an extra cash for them self by writing and publishing a book. This is a very good means of making an extra cash for yourself even while staying at home, but this method of making money really needs hard work because you have to meet in your readers or audience satisfaction.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is an option, which is totally unlimited when it comes to earning money online, but the tricks to win over potential buyers isn't all that easy. But if you understand how to market the products with dynamic ways, you'll earn with ease via autopilot. In affiliate marketing, we don't need to interact too much with potential customers, the landing page does the job for us, because the description of the product is widely written on the landing page, which makes it very much possible to at least attract 1-2 suitors daily into buying products. It might sound straight forward, not like like that, you need to advertise on various places, including an email marketing, like, emailing thousands of users via buck emails, such is a tremendous way to source for customers and get sales of some of the products on daily basis, which brings reasonable profit based on the percentage of commission we agreed on for the product.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
They above ways and strategies you mentioned are effective but one thing you must understand is that a lot of people are concerned about making money online than to offline . This is due to the fact that technology he's taking over the business and financial world and so people are becoming more concern to maximize the use of their gadgets and appliances rather than opening physical businesses and structure to carry out business activities . A lot of people already and working on offline businesses as employees and possibly do not want to do well only on their monthly or yearly able to survive and so they sort out ways to earn extra cash .

The internet have provided in existence affiliate marketing which a whole majority of people are using to earn a living . websites like upwork and clickbank are one of the prominent affiliate marketing website which you can monetize your time , energy , and investment to earn money online . Another way an individual can be an extra cash online is by engaging in freelancing . Freelancer means performing gigs online ranging from the act of freelancing graphic designing and pictures decoloration etc . The website Fiverr has made it easier for people to perform freelancing activities free of charge .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The various ways of making money on the internet is enormous. I have talked about offline businesses before and I think it is also very important for me to talk about online business here.

One of the best businesses I have seen over the years is cryptocurrency trading. This kind of business venture requires you to have proper knowledge and understanding of how the cryptocurrency market works and this can be possible by having proper knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis. The truth is that there are cycles in cryptocurrency and if you can be able to detect them then you start the chance of making a lot of money on The venture.
Most of the time, a lot of people do not know about this and they end up losing their money in cryptocurrency.

Blogging is also another good business venture in which anyone wants to try out because of the enormous benefits it can provide if you eventually become successful. As a blogger you stand a chance of making money through Google adsense and also a chance of making money promoting your product. This is why it is always very important for people for people to venture into niche blogging. if you're in the health niche for example, you stand a chance of making a lot of money promoting health products through your website.

Rachael

Verified member
The online ecosystem has made it quite possible and a bit flexible that we can make extra income from home. There are ways in which we can earn money online notwithstanding if we are skilled or not. Well, making money from home comes with some demerits as well because if you are not disciplined or set limits and targets, then you could be easily distracted while working. However, there are many ways around the clock and one of such ways is by; participating in survey sites. Most survey sites are well favorable for higher-tier countries but this does not mean that lower-tier countries are completely sidelined. Survey sites like: Picoworkers, Timebucks, Neobux and Streetbees are all legitimate and you can make some penny to sort out some bills.

Virtual assistant jobs is being sprung all over the internet and individuals are making money out of this fortune. Engaging in online tutorials is also a good way of making money online and with this, you can engage in the tutoring activities at your own time and schedule. Affiliate marketing is also one profitable way of making online. Just at the comfort of your home, you can attract potential customers to products and services and get your commissions for each sale.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The one that I am really interested in tailoring.

It is one of the best ways of making money offline that I have seen, most especially for people who are finding it difficult to secure a well paying government job .

There are so many people out there who are always sewing new clothes every now and then , and it will be very good if you have such a skill and make them your friends so that they will patronize you and get things done through you always .

All you have to do is to make sure that you are as honest as possible with them with whatever they give you to do, so that you won't do anything that will put them away to other people .

The problem of most people who are engaged with sewing of clothes for people is that, they do not get to keep up with their promises and they usually lie so much. This is a major reason why some of us detest them, and would rather just go to buy packaged clothes in the market than to patronize them to sew new ones for us .

There is nothing that beats being authentic and credible in whatever you are doing.

Vincengoose

Freelancing is a great way to make money online while at home, There are multiple freelancing platforms that offers great opportunities of earning decent income, I have used Fiverr, Upwork, Guru, and HYVE. I settled permanently with HYVE a decentralized freelancing platform where I get paid in cryptos, and i'm loving every bit of it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
All this business may not really be easy as you are saying. If you are talking about hosting of traveller at my plsce, I don't think this business will really be profitable because a lot of travelers won't even like to host in a strange man's place but will rather prefer to pay a hotel if stranded . They believe that hotel should be among one of the most secured place .

Some of the business also at the same time are really profitable but because of the competition in them , it may not really be possible for people to make money with them as it should be.

I won't advise people to engage in tailoring except it is naturally for interest and not really for the main purpose of making money . The business is already congested with thousands of people and the competition is very high therefore making something reasonable won't really be easy.

I don't really know much about home baking , maybe it might really be something profitable . Just that I haven't tried it out before and I don't even know how to do some simple baking such as meat pie or cake and something related to that.

U-Exchange

We have so many means to make money online from home.

Online tutorial
If you have more idea about anything like English, or good in forex, you can use that to make money online by teaching others what you know. You can do that through webinars or using any social media to do that.