5 Realistic Ways To Make Money Online

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Do you like making money online? If the answer is 'yes', then please check the 5 realistic ways to make money online below.
I hope that these ways will be the best ways for you so as to make an income.

1.) You can make money with Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Marketing is so popular nowadays.
You can earn money by promoting other people's products so there is no risk from your side
and no expenses.

2.) You can start a YouTube Channel where you can upload your videos. Your videos can be educational or entertaining.
Once you have reached 1000 subscribers, you can monetize it with YouTube ads.

3.) You can start your own blog and monetize it with ads or by adding affiliate links in your posts.

4.) You can create an app and add it to Google Play and the App Store.
Then you can add ads to help you make money.

5.) You can do translation work and get paid. If you are fluent in at least two languages,it will be very easy to do it.

Well, these are the 5 realistic ways to make money online. What is your opinion? Any new ideas are more than welcome.

3 and 4 are my preferred option from the list of 5 ways to make good use of our time online. I love writing, and to make money from my writing, I need a blog site. Same goes for me, when it comes to software development. Creating softwares like utility apps, game apps, like the blockchain games etc, I've always thrive on my mind.

There are so many ways to make money online:
  • Transcriptionist.
  • Freelance Writing.
  • Video Editor.
  • Online Tutoring Job.
  • Customer Service Provider.
  • Graphic Designer.
  • Social Media Strategist.
You can list all these methods in your list.

3 and 4 are my preferred option from the list of 5 ways to make good use of our time online. I love writing, and to make money from my writing, I need a blog site. Same goes for me, when it comes to software development. Creating softwares like utility apps, game apps, like the blockchain games etc, I've always thrive on my mind.
Hi, sincerem. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your nice post. Nice to hear that the 3rd and 4th ways are your favourites.
So you have a talent for writing. This is great! I love writing as well. Creating software is so interesting. Unfortunately, I have not the knowledge so as to create software or an app. Anyway, these are the 5 realistic ways according to me. Hope that they will work for you too.

Yep loads of ways to start. If you are in the UK there is also matched betting which if done correctly is virtually risk free as you cover all outcomes to get bookie free bets. Don't need to know anything about betting or sports to get started either. Plenty of sites and videos to get started and teach you.

Yep loads of ways to start. If you are in the UK there is also matched betting which if done correctly is virtually risk free as you cover all outcomes to get bookie free bets. Don't need to know anything about betting or sports to get started either. Plenty of sites and videos to get started and teach you.
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your informative post and for your time. I absolutely agree with you. There are a lot of ways to start. I have heard about matched betting before and thanks for sharing. Well, we can also search the net and find the ways that are the best and working ones for us.

To be frank, none of the ways you mentioned can be overlooked as they are all better ways of making money.
Hi btaliat. Hope you are fine. Thank you so much for your kind words and for your time. Glad to hear that you find these 5 realistic ways to make money online good.
Hope that people will find them helpful too and that these ways will help them to make an income.

Thanks for the update as all you've said is actually a way one can make money online and the last option you have there which is a translation job can be very lucrative for those who speaks and understand different languages. The job is in high demand online and it's said to be very lucrative for anyone who wishes to go into that line of making money online.
Well, I think you omitted another option, offering freelancing services is another way one can earn good money online and it has always been my favorite as it's more convenient for me and also lucrative as well especially if you're good at what you do

Thanks for the update as all you've said is actually a way one can make money online and the last option you have there which is a translation job can be very lucrative for those who speaks and understand different languages. The job is in high demand online and it's said to be very lucrative for anyone who wishes to go into that line of making money online.
Well, I think you omitted another option, offering freelancing services is another way one can earn good money online and it has always been my favorite as it's more convenient for me and also lucrative as well especially if you're good at what you do
Hi Skysaint. Thank you very much for your nice post and for your remark. Yes, you are absolutely right. Freelancing services is another way to make a good income. It is a popular way for many people worldwide. Thank you for mentioning this option as well.

Hi, sincerem. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your nice post. Nice to hear that the 3rd and 4th ways are your favourites.
So you have a talent for writing. This is great! I love writing as well. Creating software is so interesting. Unfortunately, I have not the knowledge so as to create software or an app. Anyway, these are the 5 realistic ways according to me. Hope that they will work for you too.
Thanks a lot for your kind gestures buddy. I am a passionate writer, I write for monetary reward. I've worked in varieties of writing sites including long lists of forums. I don't get tired of writing apart from the time I managed for sleep. I am also trying to learn software development, that's the field I'll be going into in 2022, the niche is an in-demand one that will fetch me more income together with my writing skill. That isn't the two skills I'll have in my CV, I still wish for others like, graphic design, web design, video editing and animated designs etc.

There are enormous ways of making money on the internet and many people have capitalised on these to make a lot of money for themselves sitting at the comfort of their home.

It all depends on your area of interest because there are several businesses someone can start today and make a lot of money from it. All it takes from you is seriousness and proper knowledge of how it works then you are good to go.

Affiliate marketing is probably one of the best businesses anyone can start at the comfort of their home and build a steady passive income from it. The opportunities in Affiliate marketing is just very plenty because there are several affiliate marketing platforms on the internet today in which anyone can venture into and make a lot of money from it.

If you want to go into affiliate marketing it is important you find the best platforms like clickbank, digistore24, jvzoo and a whole lot of others. You must set a realistic goal in order for you to challenge yourself to be successful in the lucrative venture.

Creating apps and monetizing them on Google play store is also another good way in which people use to make some good amount of money for themselves.

Selling products to the direct visa of your website is another way to make money online. This method is good if you have a website that generate lot of free traffic from Google search engine.

Affiliate marketing is my favourite ways of making money online. if you do the right thing you can start making money the first week you sign up with affiliate programs.

You only need two identify and hungry late which you are going to sell affiliate products to. You must also know how to generate traffic to the appellate officer promotion. The fastest way is to go through the paid advert channel.

at present I am building a niche website which I am going to used to promote affiliate products and make money from displaying adverts.

The only thing you need to do is to target easy to rank keywords on your website in order to receive free organic traffic from Google search engine. Also you need to add content to the website regularly in order to stay relevant on Google search engine.

I also like making money creating YouTube channel. the only problem I am having with this is that I don't have the required money to purchase all the necessary gadgets to get started with YouTube.

Nice informative and well written article what I understand is that YouTube is not just for anyhow people before you create a youtube channel with the intention of making money with it you mist first make up your mind yo devote your time and investment to it why I mean by time is that you will need time ti get videos and remove copyright form them in order to avoid getting banned on youtube ehatbi mean by investment is that uploading videos really costs data and we know the kind of world we are now there is high cost of living where I am we use prepaid sim cards meaning you use what you pay for immediately the data gets exhausted job suspended si you will need money to start buying data to use to upload your videos another thing here is traffic.

What many people don't know about YouTube is that you have to reach a certain amount of subscribers to use youtube to make money without reaching that threshold you won't be able to monetize it that's why I gets shocked when someone just creates a youtube channel upload a couple of videos and start asking hoe to earn with it you have to reach a minimum of 1000 subscribers

The thing is that there are many realistic ways of making money now online but one thing is to acquire a skill because some jobs need one with the right skills to be able to make money with it.

But if one isn't skillful, one can just start with the low paying ones like posting on websites and forums. one can take surveys and competing simple tasks on earning tasks. This is easy ways you can make money because with as low as $5 some sites can make you withdraw.

But the ones that can generate good money is blogging and vlogging. These two needs one having some skils to work effectively. You would also need to generate god amount of traffic to be able to make money when you monetize the blog or the youtube channel. The good thing is that money can be made this way and online. So take advantage today.

Except for number 5 (translation), I have used all of these methods to make momey online. I used to have an app on Google play that earned by $5-$10 every day, sometimes I even earned $20 in a day through admob. Later, I sold the app and use the money to make an investment in the stocks. I started my blog about 3 years ago and I still have a blog and my blog makes money for me in various ways such as adsnese, amazon affiliate ads, etc. I don't claim to make a lot of money through affiliate marketing, however, I do make montry through this method. I do affiliate marketing from my blog. I started a youtube channel right at the time when I also started a blog.I was able to make money from my blog in 6 months, but I could not reach monetization threshold even in 6 months. Therefore, I gave up youtube. But later, I enhanced my skills and started earning on youtube as well. No matter what method of online earning you use, you need to be very passionate and very active

Those are very good and indeed realistic ways to make money online. They are all profitable but come with one condition; mastery of skills. You won't succeed in them if you have not taken time to first learn how they work. Therefore, all online earning methods first require you to study before you start earning.

You cannot do affiliate marketing when you don't really know that it needs you to have a good number of followers or traffic in a website or a social media platform. All your advertisement might not rip anything. As for blogging, you will need to learn how to create SEO content, have grammatical checkers and post regularly.

YouTube is also great but you might also need some videography skills in order to create the best videos. As you see, all these methods require you to go back to class, not literally. You can learn them at the comfort of your home either with a trainer or through researching on your own.