Okay so I want to list the best ways (in my opinion) you can promote affiliate products, well its more like the best places.
- Through a blog: This is just the most common way to promote affiliate products, if you have a blog that has well over 10 daily targeted visits you could easily start affiliate marketing and earn some commissions.
- Youtube Channel: More than 5 bbillion videos are watched on YouTube every single day. YouTube is a very good source of income, and most people prefer to do affiliate marketing on YouTube, I really don't know why. All you have to do is just to put the affiliate link on the video description so that viewers can check out the product from there.
- On Instagram: This method is being used by almost every influencer on Instagram but I really don't like it. I don't even think anyone would bother clicking it, well thats what I think but people do it, and why would they be doing it if, it doesn't work. It's just simple place the affiliate link on your website section on Instagram and wrote a few stuff, and there you have it.
- Pinterest: Am sure some will know that Pinterest is been used by many to do affiliate marketing, yes and uts quite easy, just think about what would happen if one of your affiliate pin went viral, you will be getting alot of visits, I have this pin that went viral and am getting alot of traffic from it daily. But it takes alot to do affiliate marketing on Pinterest, like if you don't put in the tag affiliate your account will get banned, honestly just watch a detailed YouTube video before you get into it.
- Quora: While I don't think quora is a good source for affiliate marketing, I was proved wrong by someone who made their first $100 on quora, and even if I can recall correctly I actually made my first cash on quora, well its a good source for affiliate traffic, just make sure you know the rules unless you will get suspended a lot, like I did, I got suspended like 5 times before I understood the rules.