6 One Ingredient Masks For Your Hair

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
You'll be pleasantly pleased at how simple it is to make your own hair masks.You'll want to try these 6 one-ingredient masks for your hair, and I'm here to help you get started.

First, you'll need some coconut oil: the kind that comes in a jar, not the stuff they sell in stores that's got additives. Coconut oil is a great moisturizer and is even used as a cleanser in some cultures it'll give your hair a great shine without leaving it greasy or weighed down. Next, add some honey: honey works wonders on dry hair, so don't forget that! It's also antibacterial and has antibacterial properties when applied topically. Now for the fun part: mix everything up together and apply as directed! You can cover your entire head with this mask if you want just be sure not to use too much or it may drip onto your clothes! After an hour (or two), wash off with warm water and follow with conditioner or shampoo as usual.
Your hair will look silky & healthy after this therapy!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
You'll be pleasantly pleased at how simple it is to make your own hair masks.You'll want to try these 6 one-ingredient masks for your hair, and I'm here to help you get started.

First, you'll need some coconut oil: the kind that comes in a jar, not the stuff they sell in stores that's got additives. Coconut oil is a great moisturizer and is even used as a cleanser in some cultures it'll give your hair a great shine without leaving it greasy or weighed down. Next, add some honey: honey works wonders on dry hair, so don't forget that! It's also antibacterial and has antibacterial properties when applied topically. Now for the fun part: mix everything up together and apply as directed! You can cover your entire head with this mask if you want just be sure not to use too much or it may drip onto your clothes! After an hour (or two), wash off with warm water and follow with conditioner or shampoo as usual.
Your hair will look silky & healthy after this therapy!
Good evening Yusra3 and everyone here! Thank you very much for your informative thread about hair masks. You explain everything very well and this is very helpful for us indeed. To be honest, I have never tried to make my own hair mask. Now, I think that it is time to try making my own mask. It is very easy. I believe that it is important to have strong, silky and healthy hair. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information with us. It is highly appreciated.