Shares/Stock A long wait for the price to go down

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am getting quite impatient with the price of my stocks that is still high as of today. The price was 128 when I received my stocks. Since I have money in the bank so my intention is to buy more stocks that will serve as lifetime savings. To be frank, I am getting a bit impatient in waiting for the price to go down. I am a newbie in stocks so I know that I have to understand the trend which is unpredictable at time. Last month there was a time that the price was 120. That was a good one so I planned to buy. But as I had posted in another thread a friend advised me to wait for the price to dip some more. But the price instead went up little by little that now it is 134. It was actually 138 a few days back and I am happy that it is going down. In some of my posts I said that investing in stocks is for a long term. But now I am experiencing the waiting game. Fortunately I am not going to sell because I do not need money. The waiting is for the price to go down so that I can buy more stocks.