D

Deleted member 13140

I was on Instagram the other day and I saw a creators post celebrating his 350k followers so I was like wwaaaw that's super and on his story he asked if he should tell us about his journey from start to where he was right now, so yeah, I followed him to see where he started what he did to get there and all that. Because that's just priceless information, knowing who am entrepreneur started, what he did to get the first client.

Anyways, he said back when he was in college he started this Instagram account, and what he did was to just give out extreme value to people and and started to offer 1:1 coaching, this was his college side hustle and it gave him more than a thousand dollars a week. So this gave me an idea, I can become a coach on a particular thing I know really well.

This is an unexploded aspect side hustle..... coaching. A Students can earn money by coaching others in a variety of areas, including physical fitness, mental health, professional growth, and academic performance.

Organizing coaching sessions and receiving payments from each participant is a practical way to make money through coaching.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, coaching people is a very good side hustle and if you are good in what you do you will definitely be making a whole lot of money on the long run. There are a lot of people who are looking forward to make money online but they do not know where to start. If you can reach out to these people if you with a little knowledge about online businesses then you can mentor them and charge them in return. I have come across a WhatsApp group that the owner gathered a lot of people from a forum and decided to teach them how to make money on affiliate marketing and he changed all of them about $4 each and some people paid but some do not pay. At the end of the day the owner of the group could be making about $100 from the mentorship. I don't actually advise people to try to swindle money from people but if you have knowledge about how something that works then you can definitely be making a whole lot of money teaching others. A lot of people on YouTube claiming to be gurus don't actually make much money online but they're actually want people to view their YouTube videos.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a reasonable amount of money made weekly by such student who turned to a tutor using Instagram social media handle. It is believing how a coach or a tutor earn their money. The number of such student's followers is exobitant, it's one that enables you to monetize your social media accounts or pages. I am slowly building up my Twitter account to hit 5k followers at least, at the moment I am not where near, around 300+ followers gotten. I simply wants to use it for influencing job, promote a crypto project to attract the interest of investors, who will invest and see their investment turn to a tremendous profit generating one with time.

D

Deleted member 13140

Just in case people aren't aware Instagram isn't saturated, I really hate when people say that, Instagram is saturated and you can't make money there anymore, just leave it for the big experts and find other places, look if you know the strategy you can do it as well, its not the content you publish anymore, yeap no matter how good it is, no matter how you made sure the quality is amazing, if people don't see it, if people don't interact with it, you're going to lose, nobody will know you exist, so what's the solution, content marketing strategy, this is what will help you get visible online, without this, your content is just a person standing in the middle of the dessert.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow , if he can really be able to make such amount then it is a profitable business idea . For me personally I may not like to engage in this type of business because it is not my own area of interest that is why I may also not likely to engage in affiliate marketing because all this business that involves social media are not what interest me ,

I don't really have time time to look on how to grow my telegram page or Instagram page to thousands of followers . I do not really have the time and a person who is engaging in this business is just doing it out of natural interest.

There are a lots of different ways people can make money on the internet and if you do not have a proper understanding about all these ways you won't really be able to make money with a single of them , understanding and environmental exposure determine how successful you will be in the online space .

There are some location that makes people to believe that working online is almost impossible and because of this a person May be brought to the subconscious thinking that every online opportunity is a scam.

E

eldavis

More like influencers right? Yes this is pretty common in the internet space today. Not just on Instagram but on almost all social media platforms. I know of a guy who talks on just health on TikTok, and I guess he is making money from there cause he has a huge follower base. There is also another who all he does is post his gym videos and give out advice on the best workouts to do and as well the best foods to eat.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is called information marketing and there are some people who are making money we can work out from this model. It is one of the ways to make passive income online. Information marketing comes in various ways.

Information marketing involves three steps. The first step is to source for lead on the trainings you want to render to the people. The next thing is to advertise the training. Once you have some leads, the next thing is to render the coaching to your leads.

Few years ago I did a test run on information marketing and I discovered that he still has a lot of potential. There is a senator in my country who make money doing this for years ago before he start up is business.

But some people are using online coaching as a way of scamming people of their hard earnings. They simply download free eBooks from another source and start selling it to the people.

The majority of them usually break the eBook into smaller pieces and turn it into a seminar material. the simply forward the materials to the people when it is time for the coaching.

This is the reason why I always advise people to go in the one-on-one coaching as this will give them opportunity to detect if the person truly know what he is teaching.