how can I make $50 a week as a student

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
From my perspective, one way that I could use to make $50 in a week as a student is when I offer tutoring services in subject that I understand very well and it is worth to mention that many student are willing to pay for extra help and that could be a way to also generate money and this happens often during exam seasons. It is also possible to consider participating in online surveys or market research studies during your free time because this is a time where you would be offered compensation in cash or gift cards for sharing your opinions to people.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
To put it in a simple way, freelancing on platforms like fiverr or upwork can be a flexible way to earn money as a student because you can start to offer services such as graphic design, writing or social media management to make descent amount of income for yourself. It is not a secret that delivering food groceries with apps like uber eats and instacard are ways which you can make such an amount in a week if you are consistent.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
As a student you can. leverage on your your talent and hobbies to make decent income online . if you have the skill you can. offer graphic designing services. Another is writing articles to different website which is a very decent way to make money for yourself on a weekly basis .To a large extent is about freelancing on platforms like fiverr or upwork can be a flexible way to earn money as a student. you can start to offer services as you want it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Social media content creation is one of the best methods for students to make money online. These days every student has a mobile device. They can shoot videos from their mobile phone and share on various video platforms and earn through various means such as the monetization feature offered by the platform where they share videos, sponsorship, affiliate marketing, brand deals, etc. It is not easy to earn as a video content creator but if the person is persistent and if he creates good videos, he can become successful