Finance A vacation trip is expensive

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not to discourage traveling because for us a vacation trip is one of the nicest things that life can offer. However, if the crux of a vacation trip is the splurge in spending that after the trip you will be saddled with a loan or debt to pay. That was a mistake that we were able to avoid because we learned early.

Before we started traveling we made sure that our savings are healthy and substantial in the bank. There is another bank account that we opened to hold all the extra money. You can guess that the extra money was for our travel plans. It was not easy at first to control the urge to spend when the travel funds has grown substantially. But fortunately my wife has the self-control. In 2012 we started traveling to Hongkong and Singapore. In the succeeding years we were traveling abroad at least 3 times in a year. We are so satisfied with our vacation trips because we never incur debts for any of our trips.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is not to discourage traveling because for us a vacation trip is one of the nicest things that life can offer. However, if the crux of a vacation trip is the splurge in spending that after the trip you will be saddled with a loan or debt to pay. That was a mistake that we were able to avoid because we learned early.

Before we started traveling we made sure that our savings are healthy and substantial in the bank. There is another bank account that we opened to hold all the extra money. You can guess that the extra money was for our travel plans. It was not easy at first to control the urge to spend when the travel funds has grown substantially. But fortunately my wife has the self-control. In 2012 we started traveling to Hongkong and Singapore. In the succeeding years we were traveling abroad at least 3 times in a year. We are so satisfied with our vacation trips because we never incur debts for any of our trips.
Traveling for Vacation is very good and important sometimes.
Though it may be expensive but very important especially to children to go to more places seing more new things.
Though to somebody people they don't really have passion for travelling like me , in fact I do not know when I have travelled last though I don't dispute those that are doing it. I had it is very expensive and things is generally expensive now.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not ruling the fact that vacation traveling is expensive but it may still be a function of country. It mean it may depend on the country you are visiting. Besides, these vacation are necessary are not that common hence expensiveness is required. I am also being saving for the my own vacation because I love traveling and sight seeing

Samuel72

Verified member
Not all vacation tips are expenses it all depends on the place you are going to, and also what you plan on doing when you get there. some people might go on a vacation and spend less because their projects are not that much. If you know you don't have much money you can reduce some expenses for the trip.

anil02

Verified member

It is right that vacation is to refresh, If during vacation we have problem on money it will may frustrated us. So it is better to arrange and plan for money before planning for vacation. In these we have option of credit card to use for expenses. We can use it and repay amount in instalments. but we must be use this mode of fianance with care.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Budgeting well before going on any form of vacation can be a life saver. Getting stranded in an unknown location can kill all the previous fun. If the stress is too much you can always take an in- State vacation. It's cheaper and at the same time refreshing. Going to places in the same state that you are living.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Travelling from my country to the neighbouring country in Africa here, won't cost me much. I fancy travelling a lot, that's part of life, and learning curve. Those who travel often gain lots of things and knowledge, meet new people, make new friends that will be pivotal in their career development. Those who doesn't travel can't cover everything about what's happening around the other countryside he never visited.

anil02

Verified member
Here we also have 2 neighbor country, if we visit these country we need not to pay much more. These are connected with land and we also need not to have passport and visa to visit these countries. It is right if we visit new place we will learn and experience new things. I too like to visit new places. India is itself and big countries and most of area are differ from each other