A website is not enough to get people to purchase your products

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Having a website is not enough to get people to purchase your products. You need them to find you and for that, you need to have an effective SEO strategy.

SEO is the process of increasing the number of people who find your website online. This can be done through various means, such as using keywords or phrases that are relevant to your business or services.

For example, if you're selling clothes, then it would be wise to use phrases like "Men's Clothing" or "Women's Clothing." These keywords help people find your site in search engines like Google and Bing.

Once they find your site through organic search results (i.e., when someone searches for something on their own) they will see a link to your site at the top of their page. This makes it much easier for them to click on the link and visit your website where they can buy whatever product you offer at competitive prices.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
A website is definitely not enough to sell a product or service, before I thought, the moment you have your website up and running you do not have to worry about anything whatsoever, I thought customers will just find you through google search, I was totally wrong, I recently learned that building a website is basically a part of the funnel and you have to do other stuffs(hard stuffs) to be able to get your product in front of your desired consumer.

I think well, having a website is basically one of the steps in getting your business out there, because with a website there is trust, when people searches for you online they will be able to see you and even contact you, if you have a website, the next thing you should be on to is social media, talking to prospects and also the most important thing getting sales $$.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
A website is definitely not enough to sell a product or service, before I thought, the moment you have your website up and running you do not have to worry about anything whatsoever, I thought customers will just find you through google search, I was totally wrong, I recently learned that building a website is basically a part of the funnel and you have to do other stuffs(hard stuffs) to be able to get your product in front of your desired consumer.

I think well, having a website is basically one of the steps in getting your business out there, because with a website there is trust, when people searches for you online they will be able to see you and even contact you, if you have a website, the next thing you should be on to is social media, talking to prospects and also the most important thing getting sales $$.
Most of visitors from google take a look and doesn't even accomplish a sale then it will be very interesting if you may use another source of visitors like run advertisements.