ADA coin moved into 4th in the coin market with marketcap of $58.71 billion

sincerem

VIP Contributor
CARDANO (ADA) COIN PRICE, POSITION IN THE TABLE, MARKETCAP, TRADING VOLUME, AND CIRCULATING SUPPLY.

Based on the information gotten from coinmarketcap.com, the price of Cardano coin (ADA) is currently at $1.84. The price experienced renaissance in price in the last 24 hours, after succumbing to the ongoing bearish run in the coin market, with +25% increase in price. It has usurped Dogecoin and into 4th in the coin market table, with total market capitalization value of $58.71 billion.

The last 24 hours trading volume is peaked at $12.35 billion ( 6.72 billion ADA), and circulating supply of 31,948,309,441 ADA. ADA coin last seven days price value is down by -4.32% due to the recent bearish run that affected all crypto coins in the market.

Alot of our cryptocurrency master have been telling us to invest in this coin for long term purpose, but we don't have money to invest in it because cryptocurrency is an investment that requires a large amount of money because there are thousands of potential can outhere. And beside we cannot invest in all coins..

Alot of our cryptocurrency master have been telling us to invest in this coin for long term purpose, but we don't have money to invest in it because cryptocurrency is an investment that requires a large amount of money because there are thousands of potential can outhere. And beside we cannot invest in all coins..
Yes, you're simply right bro, we can't invest in all the coins. We can only speculate for the one that can bring future rewards. Their are more than 5,000 coins in the market, and their is no how we can place our investment on them all. We'll only invest in few with great potential based on signals we get around them.

Cardano is a very good cryptocurrency with a lot of potentials. I could remember vividly when one of my lecturers who found out that I was a cryptotrader advised me to invest in the coin. The cryptocurrency got very popular then that a lot of people was talking about it and a lot of people made investment on it. Those who are patient enough from then till now we definitely reap the gain.

Cardano is a very good cryptocurrency with a lot of potentials. I could remember vividly when one of my lecturers who found out that I was a cryptotrader advised me to invest in the coin. The cryptocurrency got very popular then that a lot of people was talking about it and a lot of people made investment on it. Those who are patient enough from then till now we definitely reap the gain.
Your Lect, really want you to earn money big around the coin that's why he instructed you to invest on the coin, if you can. This coin has potential, and it is on the steady increase since late last year when i started following it. It started out around $0.60 during December last year. Now look at the price it is above double, and its still growing.

Bbah, I lost nearly $300 by investing in this coin, it was just a wrong time I invested and lost, I have 25 ADA now and it is not worth for what I purchased. The up and down in crypto market is simple, but our experience informs when we loss due to price drop, it is really some wrong effect on market. So ADA's that recent gain might be not real time or maybe part time.

Bbah, I lost nearly $300 by investing in this coin, it was just a wrong time I invested and lost, I have 25 ADA now and it is not worth for what I purchased. The up and down in crypto market is simple, but our experience informs when we loss due to price drop, it is really some wrong effect on market. So ADA's that recent gain might be not real time or maybe part time.
I understand your dismay and frustration around the market cos of inconsistency. But that's market for you, i don't like checking over and over my invested funds via the exchange site i opt in for. I just invest with the amount i can afford to lose and forget it there, like i don't have any investment. It can stay there as long as my investment double. If it doesn't double that means I'm not taking it. That's why i was able to earn more than $500 around BNB coin when it started its bullish run from December to April.

I understand your dismay and frustration around the market cos of inconsistency. But that's market for you, i don't like checking over and over my invested funds via the exchange site i opt in for. I just invest with the amount i can afford to lose and forget it there, like i don't have any investment. It can stay there as long as my investment double. If it doesn't double that means I'm not taking it. That's why i was able to earn more than $500 around BNB coin when it started its bullish run from December to April.
Thats good, But I converted 400$ into stable currency to avoid any heavy loss and use it as backup when required. I invested the BUSD stablecoin in Binance to get some profit too for staking it. Also put my ADA in staking, I wonder how I loss that big amount so soon, do you know any transaction fees of ADA?

I lost some of my investment on this coin sometime ago. I do believe it is all my fault. I invested in the coin at the wrong time. I should have taken my time to study the coins before I even have the thought of investing in it but I was carried away with the trending of the coin til I lost.

Thats good, But I converted 400$ into stable currency to avoid any heavy loss and use it as backup when required. I invested the BUSD stablecoin in Binance to get some profit too for staking it. Also put my ADA in staking, I wonder how I loss that big amount so soon, do you know any transaction fees of ADA?
I've not traded ADA coin before, so i don't actual know the exact transaction fee charges. But if you make use of binance and sending to external wallet, tje charges won't be much for any amount of ADA you're sending out. Binance only takes 0.1% charges for such kind of coin, cos its a lower coin and the gas fee will be almost zero like the way they take for LTC, DOGE, TRX etc, lower coins.

I've not traded ADA coin before, so i don't actual know the exact transaction fee charges. But if you make use of binance and sending to external wallet, tje charges won't be much for any amount of ADA you're sending out. Binance only takes 0.1% charges for such kind of coin, cos its a lower coin and the gas fee will be almost zero like the way they take for LTC, DOGE, TRX etc, lower coins.

As posted @btaliat also said same thing about this coin, how this is possible , you change 1 BNB coin (worth $300+) and get 25 ADA (not even $40 worth) ?
I find this a loss in investment, I should not have done that, this exchange was somewhat that I do not want to now touch ADA unless I come up with the actual reason.

As posted @btaliat also said same thing about this coin, how this is possible , you change 1 BNB coin (worth $300+) and get 25 ADA (not even $40 worth) ?
I find this a loss in investment, I should not have done that, this exchange was somewhat that I do not want to now touch ADA unless I come up with the actual reason.
Are you sure you did that using binance.com or another platform? Cos the binance i know can't charge such kind of exorbitant charges for just conversion or exchange of ADA coin to BNB coin. The highest you can be charged for $300 worth of ADA to BNB is around $1.5 and that's all. Binance doesn't charge more, but if its binance that you made use of, then contact their customer care service personnel and complain to him or her. I believe it will come to your rescue and solving your queries.

Are you sure you did that using binance.com or another platform? Cos the binance i know can't charge such kind of exorbitant charges for just conversion or exchange of ADA coin to BNB coin. The highest you can be charged for $300 worth of ADA to BNB is around $1.5 and that's all. Binance doesn't charge more, but if its binance that you made use of, then contact their customer care service personnel and complain to him or her. I believe it will come to your rescue and solving your queries.
Do you know any other platform charging such amount?
All binance platforms are Binance, this includes Binance.us;
You have to buy ADA in Binance to know, but I won't be doing this again because I already lost a big amount for this and there is hardly a way I'll be receiving it back. @btaliat also had similar experience with ADA.

Do you know any other platform charging such amount?
All binance platforms are Binance, this includes Binance.us;
You have to buy ADA in Binance to know, but I won't be doing this again because I already lost a big amount for this and there is hardly a way I'll be receiving it back. @btaliat also had similar experience with ADA.
If the problem is coming from ADA coin it will be best you avoid ADA coin and concentrate on more better coins that doesn't charge high during conversion to another coin. I can't stand the chance of such high exchange fee that transpired via your binance wallet, transacting through ADA. That's a devastating one to lose such amount only to conversion gas fee.

Anyone who understands cryptocurrency will know that cadano is a very good cryptocurrency and Will rise significantly in the future. There is currently a project they are carrying out which will help in skyrocketing the price of this coin, so I'd advise anyone who is ready to invest a cryptocurrency to look at this wonderful coin.

Anyone who understands cryptocurrency will know that cadano is a very good cryptocurrency and Will rise significantly in the future. There is currently a project they are carrying out which will help in skyrocketing the price of this coin, so I'd advise anyone who is ready to invest a cryptocurrency to look at this wonderful coin.
Cardano (ADA) have been a colossus ever since i started following it up back in December 2020 when the price was at $0.60. It has doubled more than that price currently. It is the kind if coin that worth the attention and investment. I invested back then around the coin, but my profit wasn't much cos my capital investment wasn't much too.