Adding to The Exclusive Epic Game Store of The SHRAPNEL Project.

Bash4j

SHRAP getting listed on a reputable CEX can provide access to a larger pool of traders and investors resulting in increased liquidity for the cryptocurrency.

CEX listings often bring greater visibility and exposure to a cryptocurrency project. Being listed on a well-known exchange like Bitget can attract attention from potential investors, traders, and media, potentially leading to increased awareness and adoption of the project.

CEX listings can provide opportunities for traders to engage in various trading strategies, such as copy trading, derivatives, and options trading. These additional trading features can attract more sophisticated traders and contribute to overall trading volume.

Some CEXs offer partnership programs or incentives for listed projects, which can include marketing support, promotional activities like the ongoing deposit to earn, trading contests, and flexible staking or access to additional resources. These partnerships can help the project gain exposure and build relationships within the crypto industry.

I am Praise

I am stoked about the innovation behind this project. With its groundbreaking blockchain enabled FPS, it seems Shrapnel is all poised to redefine gamers experience, myself included. I can't wait to explore the PC launch come 2024.
Exchanges usually accompany the listing of projects with rewarding events, any ongoing event on the aforementioned exchange?

Bash4j

I am stoked about the innovation behind this project. With its groundbreaking blockchain enabled FPS, it seems Shrapnel is all poised to redefine gamers experience, myself included. I can't wait to explore the PC launch come 2024.
Exchanges usually accompany the listing of projects with rewarding events, any ongoing event on the aforementioned exchange?
Sure, the SHRAP listing on the said CEX was accompanied by some user-oriented event that avail it users more opportunities to grab free SHRAP airdrop via participating in the ongoing deposit or trading contest it's a partnership that can help the project gain exposure and build relationships within the crypto industry.

Sure, the SHRAP listing on the said CEX was accompanied by some user-oriented event that avail it users more opportunities to grab free SHRAP airdrop via participating in the ongoing deposit or trading contest it's a partnership that can help the project gain exposure and build relationships within the crypto industry.

Are you referring to the Trade to share and Deposit to share event on Bitget?

Maxicreed

Are you referring to the Trade to share and Deposit to share event on Bitget?
Obviously yes, and I think it's worth taking part considering the current interesting price action in the market. Let's enjoy the fun while it last besides Shrapnel is another good project worth hodling or trading cos it MCap shows it's still a low cap gem.

BashirJasper

Gotta say that SHRAP is one gaming token that's gonna be here for a long while considering the multichain functionality of the gamefi project. And now they have added new in-game features.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Obviously yes, and I think it's worth taking part considering the current interesting price action in the market. Let's enjoy the fun while it last besides Shrapnel is another good project worth hodling or trading cos it MCap shows it's still a low cap gem.
It's on retracement now! Let it break the resistance once again... IMG_20231130_083127.jpg