Addmefast : Earn money for watching videos.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Addmefast is the online earning site where you can earn money watching videos for free. This site works worldwide and totally legit. Follow the steps to know more...

How to start here:

First, come to the site called Addmefast, then sign up here for free. Then, now you will be able to browse different offers of watching videos. Here, for each video you watch, you will earn points for those. Later on, you can then redeem into cash. The videos that you watch here will be of some seconds and will end as you finish that. Then, you will be rewarded with those points in your account.

They have many payment options available here like PayPal, E-wallet, Cryptocurrency, etc.

Juen15

Addmefast is the online earning site where you can earn money watching videos for free. This site works worldwide and totally legit. Follow the steps to know more...

How to start here:

First, come to the site called Addmefast, then sign up here for free. Then, now you will be able to browse different offers of watching videos. Here, for each video you watch, you will earn points for those. Later on, you can then redeem into cash. The videos that you watch here will be of some seconds and will end as you finish that. Then, you will be rewarded with those points in your account.

They have many payment options available here like PayPal, E-wallet, Cryptocurrency, etc.
I've checked it. This site is a social media exchange site, just like social traffic cloud, followfast or other social media exchange sites. This site is really awesome. The site explains that they already have 6,300,000 users. This is a lot. I will try to join and work there and find out whether this site pays its members or not. But what do you think or according to your experience joining and working there. Is it easy enough to generate coins there to be exchanged and withdrawn via paypal? I want to know your review or response because it was registered there first. Also provide tips on how to get more coins.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I've checked it. This site is a social media exchange site, just like social traffic cloud, followfast or other social media exchange sites. This site is really awesome. The site explains that they already have 6,300,000 users. This is a lot. I will try to join and work there and find out whether this site pays its members or not. But what do you think or according to your experience joining and working there. Is it easy enough to generate coins there to be exchanged and withdrawn via paypal? I want to know your review or response because it was registered there first. Also provide tips on how to get more coins.

Yeah, it's a nice platform to earn, but as I am also quite new. I haven't received any payout yet.

Juen15

Yeah, it's a nice platform to earn, but as I am also quite new. I haven't received any payout yet.
I have registered there recently. But I couldn't find a way to withdraw coins. There only offers coin purchases via paypal and others. Maybe this is an ordinary social media exchange site. I mean none of the rewards can be withdrawn to real money or paypal. Registered members and carry out activities such as liking, following or others. They will get coins but the coins can only be used to advertise their social media sites. Just as they do their social media offer. So this is not a social media rewards exchange site. Just a regular social media exchange. Users perform activities as I mentioned above. Users also get things in their social media. Namely getting likes or followers. Also I didn't find a minimum withdrawal there.