Ads by broadcast method

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is mostly the popular method of advertisement these days. You can either do this on television or radio. It doesn’t require much money to afford this. But it really goes a long way. You can just buy time at the station and do it, well it can be done in two ways, either directly or indirectly. Let me shed more light on it.

Direct method; You can go down to any of the media houses and buy some time to broadcast your business by yourself, you don’t have to give it to any program presenter or producer, just find one of these popular show and take out like five minutes to tell people about your brand.

Indirect method; This is simple and straightforward, a ready made ads will be given to any of the popular show presenters to help you play it while on the show for people to know about it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Yes it is very popular these days, because nowadays media houses have advanced to the level of using all understandable languages to communicate with the listeners. And then in most post programs nowadays, they give room for people to give their opinions, so the same happens if they are advertising a particular product to the people

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the traditional method of advertising with the use of the public address system that is a big speaker that is attached to a vehicle. While moving around in the neighborhood the speaker blurts out the advertising spiel of the business. It was very common here when I was a boy that we loved to see those advertising vehicles.