Trading Discussion Advantages of forex trading if you are a student

Razor1911

Many people from all around the world join the forex market in the scope of earning money. This is the most convenient platform for earning money online. You can trade from any place of the world, anytime during the weekdays.

For that reason, forex has become a very good platform for the students to earn side income. Since student have to attend classes and coaching, they get very less time to be online and forex really fits perfectly into their requirements.

Following are the advantages of trading forex if your are a student.

1. Convenience: There is no time limit, you can trade anytime during the weekdays.
2. Low deposit: Trading can be started from as low as $10.
3. Any place: Trading can be done from anyplace. Even if your in college premises. Your can trade with you mobile app.
4. High profitability: If you can trade well, you can make high profits from forex.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Forex trading can actually generate profit and that is what a lot of people are doing but as a student I advise you to get your trading signals from top forex traders to trade, this is the only way you will eradicate the psychology of trading,with this you will not be thinking every time of what is happening to your capital on the trade and also know how to use stop-loss and take profit automatic order.

tglennon

Forex is something I have not fully understood just yet, I would like to do more research and find a way to better understand it... I think there is a lot of opportunity out there for great return on investments.

Razor1911

Forex is something I have not fully understood just yet, I would like to do more research and find a way to better understand it... I think there is a lot of opportunity out there for great return on investments.
You need to learn a lot of things. As far as I can understand, you are still new to the forex market. You should first try to gain knowledge from various articles and website which is available for free. After the theory part is clear then you should trade in demo account so as to gain practical experience. Then only you should go for real trading.

Asahi

Verified member
Students can carry handsome amount of profit through forex trading because forex can be traded both as a part time trader and professional trader. While trading, we mostly prefer looking at indicators but we don’t know that candlesticks’ shape and sizes foretell us the market’s direction. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to help traders in earning more.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Students can carry handsome amount of profit through forex trading because forex can be traded both as a part time trader and professional trader. While trading, we mostly prefer looking at indicators but we don’t know that candlesticks’ shape and sizes foretell us the market’s direction. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to help traders in earning more.
They need to entertain themselves however it tooks a lot of time and time for avaibilibity of students is limited online due to courses and exams.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Students they can learn forex since kids, however not recommended to start with real account without a good skills trading, they can practice using demo ECN FXOpen broker to make sharp trading skill and gain more experience.

And usually before start real trading, we need verify account by sending requirement document, like country ID, passpor, electricity bills etc to get verified. Not all student has country ID because still under 18 years old.

Verified account is important in the FXOpen broker to withdraw money from cabinet trading, because the company comply AML and KYC

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Students they can learn forex since kids, however not recommended to start with real account without a good skills trading, they can practice using demo ECN FXOpen broker to make sharp trading skill and gain more experience.

And usually before start real trading, we need verify account by sending requirement document, like country ID, passpor, electricity bills etc to get verified. Not all student has country ID because still under 18 years old.

Verified account is important in the FXOpen broker to withdraw money from cabinet trading, because the company comply AML and KYC
You know that people even after 18 years old still leaving with their parents and even if someone provides electricity bill on name of his father it will be rejected like forex broker doesn't know this and except anyone after 18 years old to leave his parents home. Rules of verification should be updated.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Students always search for such a profession that can support their financial condition besides study. And forex is a great option for them. Eurotrader offers three different types of accounts including micro, zero and hero. They allow traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Students always search for such a profession that can support their financial condition besides study. And forex is a great option for them. Eurotrader offers three different types of accounts including micro, zero and hero. They allow traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.
Did you give at least the conditions for unlock bonus to be able to be withdrawn?