Forex trading has many advantages

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading has many advantages. Leverage is one of them. Even with a small amount of capital, you can earn a decent income. Traders need to use leverage with proper strategy. You may also want to use a broker such as Eurotrader that allows all kinds of strategies. My broker also takes no commission, no hidden or additional charge during deposit and withdrawal, transparent policies and much more.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading is easy to learn due to the demo account facility. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it. It is a risk-free account. I recommend the new trader should try the demo account. But many new traders jump into real trading first and they lose their whole capital. So, it is better to practice trading first at the demo account.

E

eldavis

Forex trading is easy to learn due to the demo account facility. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it. It is a risk-free account. I recommend the new trader should try the demo account. But many new traders jump into real trading first and they lose their whole capital. So, it is better to practice trading first at the demo account.
I would advice not to rely on demo accounts to learn though, I came across an article that says these demo accounts have been twerked to make it alot a little easier than the live accounts.

Victorial

I would advice not to rely on demo accounts to learn though, I came across an article that says these demo accounts have been tweaked to make it lot a little easier than the live accounts.
I do not think that is possible. We are all trading the same thing in the world. If you place a trade on a demo and the same trade on a real account, there is no way you will get a different result. There is no way they can tweak the price charts and make it easy to make profits on demo and losses on a real account. When we trade a real account, so many factors are put in play and they can make us wonder why things are working in the demo than real accounts

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many advantages one can derive from forex trading. Among those advantages is the fact that one can easily make money if the principles that guide forex have benn learnt and mastered. Another advantage is that it can help the trades to learn how to be disciplined financially. In fact, it u helps traders to know how to control their emotions when it comes to trading.

E

eldavis

I do not think that is possible. We are all trading the same thing in the world. If you place a trade on a demo and the same trade on a real account, there is no way you will get a different result. There is no way they can tweak the price charts and make it easy to make profits on demo and losses on a real account. When we trade a real account, so many factors are put in play and they can make us wonder why things are working in the demo than real accounts
Have you noticed your demo account easily goes on profit than your life account? But you do know your brokers make money form you loosing right? I have once placed the same trade on my demo account and also on my live account what I noticed was that my demo was already in profit but the live account was still struggling it was not stable in the profit zone.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Forex trading of course has a lot of advantages depending on how you can be able to use it to your advantage to make money . First of all it is something that you can completely start even if you do not have any form of qualification of education . The most important thing is the willingness to learn from also having the minimum amount of $10 before you can be able to start. With the right management skills you can be able to make a lot of money from it that ordinarily you will not make from other places at all.