Is it true that forex trading has spiritual manipulations

Carpon

Valued Contributor
We all know forex trading as a platform where people come to trade in the international market and through rigorous process of learning, get to know how to earn and make money on the platform. I have had huge interest in forex trading and I even began taking lessons on forex trading but then recently I got some opinion from some religious people who were of the conceptive opinion that forex trading is in one way or the other manipulated by some inhuman beings.

So I want to hear out your opinion on this and give me clarification on this matter that is glary to me. Personally I feel.thay forex trading is a normal trade that you gain knowledge on and through commitment, gain mastery in it and then make money from applying that knowledge.

Moreover, the concept that forex actualizes is almost the same as the normal kind of trading that market people do and so I feel like there is nothing that should be a matter of contention about the genuine or fake and diabolical nature of forex trading

Nevertheless, I will really love to read and hear your day and take on this particular subject matter. I look forward to hearing your opinion on this.