Paridhi

Even after death, the human body continues to move for about a year. That is, it has moved from its place. This claim has been made by Australian scientist Alison Wilson in her research. She kept an eye on a corpse for 17 months and captured every movement of it on camera.

Alison says that even after death, the body of the human moves to some extent. This is also the reason of doubt for the dead to be alive many times.

The body dries and moves-

According to Alison Wilson, at the beginning of the research, the hand of the was kept by the body. With the passage of time, I found that the hand slowly slid outwards. She said that it was probably due to decomposition. Over time the body dries up. There is also movement in it.

2. Allison says, this research can help in the investigation of cases of murder and death. Ellison flew from Cairns to Sydney to research the body on a three-hour flight every month. This research was being done here. To monitor the movement of human bodies, a time lapse camera was installed, which took pictures of dead bodies every 30 minutes.

3. Alison says, since childhood, there was curiosity about what changes happen in the body after death. Research is going on to understand it even better. According to the Journal of Forensic Science International Synergy, this research will help understand the changes in the body after death.

4. Allison says, I am glad that I was successful in my research and was able to bring out the movement in the corpse. No one has been able to explain this till now. Trying to explain it even better.