Trading Discussion Aim for a small profit at first

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In forex trading, it is better to aim for a small profit at first. And don't forget to train and practice to become a skilled trader. It is very important if you want to be a profitable trader. Focus on learning and practice first. Don’t chase the money. The demo account is the best place to start and many brokers like Eurotrader offer a free demo account to their traders.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Yes it is wise to have little profit projections when making so sought of financial management forecasts rather than aiming at unrealistic profit margin that will certainly not be achieved. The more you aim at unrealistic profit margin the more frustrated one will be when the actual profit out is gotten. It is better to maintain smaller profit.

Robson Dey

To trade in the forex market, any trader needs a broker. Broker can be good or bad. By selecting a good broker, a trader can easily take decision whether he has to trade or not. Good brokers are generally are those, who provides low spreads and high leverage than others. Withdrawn process should be easy. Brokers help traders to gain profit and reduce the risk of losses.
A broker can be a guideline for any trader. Choosing a good broker is not an easy task. I am trading with Forex4you, which is the best broker for me. They provide low spreads starts from 0.1 pips and their maximum leverage is 1:1000. They provide 24 X 5 customer service to the traders. So for me, they are the best broker.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is not something you need to jump into because even if you will make small profits you will lose a lot of money if you don't understand the strategy that is used in trading the volatile markets, I have a lot of people who regretted trading it, it's better to start with demo account.