Altcoins to be considered by Elon Musk.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Elon Musk is the world richest man at the moment , he is the CEO of Tesla company, few months back he invested heavily on Bitcoin through the Tesla company and he also allowed for purchase of Tesla cars using Bitcoin. This no doubt boosted the value of bitcoin.

In his recent tweet , he stated that bitcoin mining require huge amount of energy in which miners uses energy source from coal which is not environmentally friendly as such the company suspend Bitcoin payment for Tesla products. This affected the market.

He however said he is considering Altcoins that are not mineable or required little energy for mining as alternative to bitcoin for the main time.

Suggest few altcoins that you feel are suitable for such replacement to bitcoin.

He has not sold off any his bitcoin he has updated his Twitter handle recently because initially people thought he had sold of his Bitcoin and that was why Bitcoin price dropped from $38,000 to $33000 on Monday but immediately the tweet went viral the price returned back to $38,000. Let hope for the best.
this may not actually be what he is saying, he actually sold off the bitcoins according to how i understand it and when the bitcoins was dipping he had actually bought back not with their amount he sold initial,he has taken out his profit from his initial price, it is just a guessing work but not a fact.

even with this there are some cryptocurrencies I will never consider to invest on because there are some that are purely controlled by the whales, if there is any issue there is a higher possibility that they might sell out most of this coin and it might earn up losing it value so much that the reasonable one you have in your wallet might onto something worth less.

Pardon me for this comment. It makes me wonder why people will buy a certain coin that Elon Musk would mention. Isn't it like he is playing with us? Yeah, he is the richest man, so what? Will he make us rich with his pronouncements? What happened to those who bought Doge now? Did they get rich? Only the big players got rich with the hype of the Doge.
To an extent he has huge number of followers and most times when you promote a coin such coin usually have a bull run and I guess that is why most people do make their decision in line with his tweets, as regards to doge coin, people who understands Elon Musk tweets they don't hold their doge coin for long immediately it pump they dump.

Pardon me for this comment. It makes me wonder why people will buy a certain coin that Elon Musk would mention. Isn't it like he is playing with us? Yeah, he is the richest man, so what? Will he make us rich with his pronouncements? What happened to those who bought Doge now? Did they get rich? Only the big players got rich with the hype of the Doge.

Honestly he cause more havoc than he might have expected from the tweet he made because more than 80% of cryptocurrency markets are in red at the moment , I am very optimistic he more fans that hates him now than the ones that loves. People are not longer interested in any of the coin he choose because it hasn't be a good moment for the Investors m

Well he can considered whatever coins that interest him,all i want is for him to make sure that the price of all cryptocurrencies return to the original price, this is affecting the portfolio of all cryptocurrency traders, well I just believe everything will be ok from next week up sha as predicted by experts

I think it will be very nice if his focused on growing doge coin by using it as means of recieving payment while he keep mute with bitcoin so that the coin can pump as supposed because the entire market is dependent on bitcoin survival now as we can see that every coin keeps dipping as bitcoin dipps.

I think Elon Musk is trying to test how best he can influence the Crypto currency market entirely by his decision, we can see that cause of the current deep is caused by Elon Musk tweet follow by. China crackdown. I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually opt doge coin for payment which will be a booster to the price of the coin.
Yes, Elon musk have preferred dogecoin payment to Bitcoin's payment option when it comes to his Tesla motors purchase. He wants to see his own dogecoin climb very high and becoming the number one crypto in terms of marketcap, cos it will be used constantly for purchase of his company's cars, which will surely have a positive impact in its marketcap.

You can't say that because that is what he has revealed to the public via his Twitter handle and he should know that if he had sold his Bitcoin it is very possible that bitcoin will be trading below 20,000 dollars or below 30000 dollars. I don't think he will be scared to reveal that he has sold his Bitcoin.
Lolz,am not trying to create an argument here, I hope you understand but let us just face the facts,bitcoins trading volume is about 2 trillion US dollars and in this case removing just 2 billion from bitcoins cannot make bitcoins fall to 20,000 dollars , bitcoins as of last month was traded at 55000 US dollars, removing trillion US dollars in bitcoins can make bitcoins fall to 20 thousand dollars as you said.

this may not actually be what he is saying, he actually sold off the bitcoins according to how i understand it and when the bitcoins was dipping he had actually bought back not with their amount he sold initial,he has taken out his profit from his initial price, it is just a guessing work but not a fact.
You can't say that because that is what he has revealed to the public via his Twitter handle and he should know that if he had sold his Bitcoin it is very possible that bitcoin will be trading below 20,000 dollars or below 30000 dollars. I don't think he will be scared to reveal that he has sold his Bitcoin.

The reason he is doing most of this thing is that I want to get all the monies from a lot of poor crypto traders and enrich himself because now that we are in a serious dip he has already sold off the bitcoins he has in his wallet before announcing the discontinuation of bitcoins acceptance in the purchase of Tesla model car,i just believe everything will be ok from next week up
He has not sold off any his bitcoin he has updated his Twitter handle recently because initially people thought he had sold of his Bitcoin and that was why Bitcoin price dropped from $38,000 to $33000 on Monday but immediately the tweet went viral the price returned back to $38,000. Let hope for the best.

Actually true it's not really easy for every cryptocurrency holder and traders at the moment because the dip is getting dipper on daily basis which is as the result of Elon MUSK's tweet majorly and I also feel whichever coin he considered to use he should focus more on it and should not toy the entire market because cryptocurrency is volatile.
The reason he is doing most of this thing is that I want to get all the monies from a lot of poor crypto traders and enrich himself because now that we are in a serious dip he has already sold off the bitcoins he has in his wallet before announcing the discontinuation of bitcoins acceptance in the purchase of Tesla model car,i just believe everything will be ok from next week up

whatever in considered is none of my business but it should try to make sure that I bring back the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to the original price because most of us that are crypto traders are experiencing a great depreciation our coins, we just believe everything will be ok as soon as possible
Actually true it's not really easy for every cryptocurrency holder and traders at the moment because the dip is getting dipper on daily basis which is as the result of Elon MUSK's tweet majorly and I also feel whichever coin he considered to use he should focus more on it and should not toy the entire market because cryptocurrency is volatile.

whatever in considered is none of my business but it should try to make sure that I bring back the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to the original price because most of us that are crypto traders are experiencing a great depreciation our coins, we just believe everything will be ok as soon as possible

I think Elon Musk is trying to test how best he can influence the Crypto currency market entirely by his decision, we can see that cause of the current deep is caused by Elon Musk tweet follow by. China crackdown. I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually opt doge coin for payment which will be a booster to the price of the coin.

Elon musk knows exactly the kind of altcoins he is considering to be accepted for his Tesla products and also the ones that consumes lesser energy for mining. He's the biggest whale in the Cryptocurrency ecosystem. I respect his passion around crypto, he just want to see crypto be instilled into buying of products offline and online steady.

Musk has seriously affected the price of Bitcoin since his suspension from the Tesla products payment through bitcoin, despite that his clarification that he has not sold any of his bitcoin the values keeps dropping.

Elon musk is definitely one of the biggest whale if not the biggest whale in the cryptocurrency world. Many of his tweets either rises or lowers the prices of cryptocurrencies. This is of course a sign that he is very powerful when it comes to cryptocurrency. There are many Altcoins in which you can consider such as shib Inu and so many of them.