An advice for large money spenders.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
So many individuals are more likely to spend a large sum of money on things that are considered to not be positively rewarding or even beneficial to the existence in any way . That is why the purpose of this thread is basically to cancel individuals who spend a huge sum of money on a daily basis . First and foremost I want to emphasize and make it clear that there is nothing bad for an individual to spend huge sum of money because individuals responsibilities and priorities differ from individual to individual in as much as our faces before as well , but what is to be emphasized the more is the intention or the prospect in which the individual wants to accomplish or achieve with the huge sum of money in question . We must put into proper consideration and proper analysation the kind of things we intend to accomplish with a huge sum of money so as not to end up wasting our had any money on things that could totally make us feel regret and remorse at the end .

Some of the reasons that we may want to spend a huge sum of money is probably to buy or purchase an asset such as a car , buying a house , buying Land , or probably financing a capital project such as water excavation . Useless and an advice things individual sometimes spend a huge amount of money on include drug abuse , over drinking , wild partying , over-clubbing etc . There is nothing bad in spending money on things like this but if we must spend money on activities like this it must be done in moderation .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is totally true that there is nothing bad for an individual to actually spend a large sum of money but what is definitely advised and must be discussed is literally the reason why the individual absolutely want to spend the large sum of money . The spending of large sum of money for a particular individual could definitely be a different reason for another individual because so many individuals engage in unwholesome activities that leads to the extravagant and excessive spending of money for no just course . If we are in a situation or condition to spend a huge amount of money we must first of all take the time to analyse whether the reason to spend this money is totally right and advisable the reason to carry out this quick check is because you do not want to end up spending money on a particular investment or any particular activity that totally would lead to you being regretful and remorseful at the end .

Money is a very important and valuable tool that must be spent and used wisely and sensibly and most importantly must be spent on the category of food , clothings , and shelter .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you spend a lot of money, the following tips can help you better manage your finances:

Make a budget: Stick to your budget, which should outline your income and expenses.

Monitor your spending: Keep track of all your expenses to find out where you might be spending too much.

Focus on your spending: Prioritize essential expenses over discretionary ones after identifying them.

Get professional assistance: You might want to think about working with a financial advisor to help you manage your money and make good choices.

Find ways to save money: Spend less on things like entertainment or dining out and put the savings or the money you save toward paying off your debt.

By following these tips and being aware of your spending, you can advance your monetary circumstance and work towards accomplishing your drawn out monetary objectives.

Shaf

Verified member
I do splurge a lot, and it's more harder than it seems to control the urge to spend money. The more you earn, the more you seem to need more expensive things and luxuries.

One thing that helps is to have an awareness of the situation and what are the triggers when you spend. This will help you come up with a solution you'll be happy to apply.

What I do is to ensure that I have a plan for whatever money I'm expecting, and I put it to use immediately. This helps with investment, and I also have time to think of alternatives and if I really need that item.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
They are people that just like to spend heavily and though it is not wrong if you have the money but sometimes it id good to be justifiable

I believe it is good to always do a quick check to be sure you are doing the right thing because you do not want to end up spending money on things or any particular activity that totally would lead to you to regret or just be another wasteful spending

The fact is that to be successful you must use your Money wisely and sensibly and most importantly must be spent on things that are worthwhile.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can only choose to spend my money on reasonable things and not to spend it on anything that will not be beneficial to me.

I know a lot of people will always spend their money , but it is not just about you spending money , you have to think about the outcome of why you are spending the money.
will it offer you any long-term benefits ? that is what I always choose to consider in terms of building a house there is nothing wrong with that. It is an asset that everyone needs in life, drinking, gambling are what I won't spend on.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have no problem with people who spend a lot of money because it is their money and they also worked hard in order to make the money but it is always important and necessary that they invest some part of their money for the future.

I have actually seen some people who were wealthy at certain point in their life but on the long run they became very broke.

This is particularly popular with some celebrities who initially makes a lot of money but on the long-run become broke. The reason is because they didn't invest in the right things at the right time.

arunima25

Verified member
People have different financial capacity and different financial obligations. Everyone are at different stages of their lives and they have different financial responsibilities to take care of.
There is nothing wrong with spending huge amount of money on a daily basis as long as you can afford to do it. If you are rich and live a lavish life, you would need to spend a lot of money to maintain your lifestyle. The definition of needs and luxuries can not be constant and restricted. What can be luxury for one may be easy to afford for others. People are free to enjoy their lives and some happiness come easy with money. Money is properly used if one spends it to maintain the quality of the life.
As long as people stick to their financial budget and planning, there is nothing wrong with it. If you can afford to spend lavishly without getting into financial problems or debts, one is okay to go ahead with it.

Ebram kamal

beneficial, which can lead to regret and remorse later on.

One way to ensure responsible spending is to set clear financial goals and prioritize them accordingly. This can help individuals make informed decisions about how to allocate their money and avoid impulse purchases or wasteful spending.

In addition, seeking financial advice or education can also be helpful in developing good spending habits and understanding the potential risks and rewards of different investments or purchases.

Overall, it is important to approach spending with intention and responsibility, and to prioritize financial goals and well-being