Anti-Bacterial Soaps Are Not More Effective Than Beauty Soaps When It Comes To Fighting Germs

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all use soaps every day because we believe that soaps can make us clean and help us to wash off germs that might cause diseases. There are actually two kinds of soaps: beauty soaps and anti bacterial soaps. Ant-Bacterial soaps have gained a lot of popularity in the past few decades because many people think that anti-bacterial soaps fight bacteria in a much better way as compared to beauty soaps and this is exactly what many companies want us to believe because this is what they advertise to us in many T.V commercials. However, now a study that has been reported in a journal known as Journal of AntiMicrobial Chemotherapy has shown that anti-bacterial soap might not be better at fighting germs. I have personally found many anti-bacterial soap to be harmful for your skin due to harsh chemicals. Do you use Anti-bacterial soaps?

I use them a lot as I am using them to take care of my acne and I would have agree with you, but there are still ones that are effective though they are expensive and this alone makes so many people to not consider them, but use the cheap ones and then end up complaining that they are not effective against germs as they thought.