Any article writing site to earn like Iwriter?

rubesh

Banned
Sure, I'd be happy to provide some information about article writing sites like Iwriter that offer the opportunity to earn money online. I understand why you are particularly interested in Iwriter, as it is a straightforward platform where clients and writers can connect easily. Unlike other sites that require bidding for jobs, Iwriter has a simple process that many people find appealing. However, it sounds like your experience with the site has changed over the years, as there are now fewer job opportunities available. I'd love to hear more about your ideas and thoughts on other sites or ways to earn money online through writing.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Nowadays writing jobs have a high demand on the internet especially article writing which is very popular among people, if you have writing skills and want to earn from it then you need writing websites to post your articles and get paid for that.

Iwriter is one of the best websites for writing articles, it's paying is also good but unfortunately it is not accepting new registrations anymore, this means that if you were not a member in the website before then you can not join anymore.

Publish0X is another website where you can earn for writing and reading articles, first you need to apply to become an author, when your application is accepted then you can start publishing articles and earn from it, payments are in crypto currencies.

Readcash is also an article writing website which pay through BCH crypto currency but for joining the website you need an invitation link.

I also heard about Medium and Noisecash but I don't have much information about them.