Earn Money Which writing site pays you reasonably to write 500-700 words article?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been in many of the writing sites, even freelancing marketplaces. Most of them are downgrading the amount you should earn when writing SEO friendly 500-700 words articles for them. Clients in fiverr wants to simply see you taking penny for writing 500-700 words articles for them.

I've heard about textbroker.com rewarding high when you're hired, still I never get any chance to secure a gig there, ever since I registered with them. I've tried cracked.com, submitted articles via e-mail still no avail. I wasn't rewarded for my hard work after writing off my hands and submitting articles to them. The only website I am earning something tangible as a writer is "freelancer.com. It is a freelance site just like fiverr and upwork, it has lots of offers for writers and other freelancers to earn reward doing tasks for clients.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Honestly if I am able to see or know any legit website that will pay me for helping them write article to make money. I will gladly apply and do it because I normally do write article. Although I am not saying I’m the Best But at least I can say I know much about it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Honestly if I am able to see or know any legit website that will pay me for helping them write article to make money. I will gladly apply and do it because I normally do write article. Although I am not saying I’m the Best But at least I can say I know much about it
That's fantastic one, that you're passionate writing quality contents. I love writing as well, but the low pay rate for articles via freelance marketplace is discouraging this days. And again, one doesn't get to earn everyday from those sites, you'll need to spend time before securing gig from freelancing sites.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Freelance writing is actually something that is very complex as there is no particular amount of money that you can make per words. A lot of your ending is going to be greatly dependent on the topic you are writing and also how big the article is that they are giving you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Freelance writing is actually something that is very complex as there is no particular amount of money that you can make per words. A lot of your ending is going to be greatly dependent on the topic you are writing and also how big the article is that they are giving you.
Sure, in order to earn money via freelance article writing, you need to write something that is related to the topic at end and you must put it down on.tje right format in order to earn from the article you wrote from the client who offered you the article. If you go contrary to write off topic, the client will simply reject and that dents your reputation.