article writing site to earn if any

rubesh

Valued Contributor
I'm interested in discovering platforms that provide compensation for article submissions. In the past, I found success with iwriter, but my earning potential has diminished. If you're currently generating income on a similar site, could you share the link or the site's name for registration? I'm specifically looking for platforms akin to iwriter for earning money through article posting. What is your best online earning site? do you earn a lot?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Just like you, I am also interested in writing articles and get paid for the same. But, what to do, there are no such sites today. There are only a few pay per view article writing sites, but for that also getting views is very difficult. What is more, such article submission sites also pay a very meagre amount of one or two dollars per one thousand views. In such a pathetic situation, you can just imagine when will you get paid.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Article writing is one of my passions too and I would love to earn money through it. The only sites that I know are paying for article writing depend on how many reads you get. Vocal media and medium are such sites that pay for views, you will have to work really hard to drive traffic for your articles.

Blogging can be a great way for you to earn from article writing. But that too requires effort and skill. Once you have enough traffic and ways to monetize your blog, you will earn substantial income. Just get into it knowing that you will wait a while before you start earning.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Over the period of two years, I have made over $1000 from Read Cash. I was earning well on Read Cash until the read cash bots that gave tips on my articles stopped tipping. Therefore, I have stopped publishing on Read Cash. These days I am moving my read cash articles on Publish0x. Ever since I started using this site, I have made around $11, which is not a good income in 6 months, however,m considering the fact that I am just republishing articles, it is not a bad income though.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Over the period of two years, I have made over $1000 from Read Cash. I was earning well on Read Cash until the read cash bots that gave tips on my articles stopped tipping. Therefore, I have stopped publishing on Read Cash. These days I am moving my read cash articles on Publish0x. Ever since I started using this site, I have made around $11, which is not a good income in 6 months, however,m considering the fact that I am just republishing articles, it is not a bad income though.
Can I have a little more details about read cash site so that I can conclude whether to register the site or not? What is the site exactly about? Did you earn a lot on the site?

karalinda

A medium that enables employers and freelancers to work together. It offers a platform for employers to collaborate with freelancers to get their required work done. It is recommended as one of the legitimate sites that pay to write articles. Focuses on construction-related topics, paying $1 per word. Dwell Magazine: Covers home design, paying $1 per word via PayPal. Psychology Today: Publishes articles on mental health and psychology at $1 per word. Hoof Beats Magazine: Offers $500 for 500-word articles on horse racing. If you're interested in submitting an article to Eating Well, you can visit their website and navigate to the "Contact Us" page. From there, you can find information on how to submit a query letter, proposal, or a completed manuscript

karalinda

If you're interested in submitting an article to Eating Well, you can visit their website and navigate to the "Contact Us" page. From there, you can find information on how to submit a query letter, proposal, or a completed manuscript Competitive Compensation: Paid online writing jobs offer competitive compensation rates. Depending on your experience and the complexity of the assignment, you can earn a substantial income. Some writers have reported earning up to $36 per hour, making it a financially rewarding career choice EatingWell has been publishing award-winning journalism about food, nutrition and sustainability for more than 30 years. Our mission is to share flavor-packed recipes from around the world, celebrating fresh ingredients and the farmers, artisans and chefs who bring them to our table.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Can I have a little more details about read cash site so that I can conclude whether to register the site or not? What is the site exactly about? Did you earn a lot on the site?
Read Cash used to be a nice writing site where you could earn from users tips on your articles. There used to be a bit that tipped on good content. Some of my articles earned as much as $15. There was a time when I was earning $5 per day by publishing articles. But one day the bot stopped tipping, and my earnings came down to zero. I tried being active despite no earnings. Then one day I decided to stop. These days I am republishing Read Cah articles on Publish0x