Any Legit SHIBA Mining Site?

Tosine

Hi guys!

I have been on the search for a legit way to mine SHIBA Coins. I have attempted a few but turned out to be some scam projects. Likewise, I've heard about the possibilities of legitimate mining of top-seeded coins like SHIBA. So, does anyone know how I can go about this?

Kingstone

If I should count how many Shiba Inu mining sites that I have joined over the last few weeks, you will be surprised. Both the ones recommended here and the ones I got online through a friend have all turned into a scam. I do not think there is any real mining site for Shiba Inu or at least I have not found it.

It is so annoying to work for these sites and you will not get paid.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I won't even advise you to start mining Shiba Inu. You can easily accumulate the coin now that the pride is swindling low. Mining it is nothing but a waste it time. The coin has unlimited supply hereby making it very cheaper and not rewarding to mine. You can easily buy it up even in large quantity with relative cheap price.

Tosine

If I should count how many Shiba Inu mining sites that I have joined over the last few weeks, you will be surprised. Both the ones recommended here and the ones I got online through a friend have all turned into a scam. I do not think there is any real mining site for Shiba Inu or at least I have not found it.

It is so annoying to work for these sites and you will not get paid.
Thank you, @Kingstone. My experience is same with yours. I appreciate the feedback.

D

Deleted member 28127

Most of Shiba miners are letting you join several groups and after a week they make v1 v2 v3 then a redundant join work. Best option to buy Shiba is Binance whitout much head acke using payeer account or coinbase or soon specteocoin.

uforwealth

Verified member
This is the first time I have heard of shimber mining.

The only problem with these sites is threshold. You may be required to work and earn certain amount of money as minimum payout before you can be able to withdraw your money. It is a waste of time. Some may even turn to be sca

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think you are talking about Cloud mining sites that offer free Shiba coins or you may invest in those sites to "buy" investment packages, right? Well, Ill I can say to you is that please do not invest in those sites because they are all scam sites that will close sooner. You might buy the coin, but please make sure that you keep an eye on the market cap of the coin before you make any kind of investment. market cap usually determines the value of the coin. I do not deal in Shiba coin, so I do not know much about the market conditions related to Shiba but you can check them at Coin Market Cap website.

Prince4Y

Interesting thread. Very insightful contributions. Thank you all.