Any one working with SliceThePie

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just came across this website that one can earn money by just listening and reviewing music. But there are other things to review like fashion or mobile. This review is to help the artist or designer to enhance or improve their brands, music or products. The minimum payout for this site is $10 and the payment processor is paypal. I would love to join this site to write reviews but I’m yet to see a payment proof, though feedbacks about the site are positive. So has anyone tried this site? What was your experience with your site? How long does it take to get paid?

marcusfe

I think I've worked on this platform slice the pie before. I can't vividly remember why I left the site but I think it's because the payment was too small compared to the task you're asked to do. I will try check back on the site and find out in case there is something new or a better opportunity. There you review some music you're given to listen to but most times they can reject your review based on different reasons.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have seen this site on the web. But, probably it doesn't work for all the countries and in India it doesn't work. Although, some people work on these using VPN but they track it. The site is good although as you are paid to give your reviews on products in form of comments, and listening music. And, they have the payment method of PayPal I guess. If you are from the top tier countries, then you can crack this site as this site has a good potential to earn.
But, I find on these platforms that you are given sometimes the things that you aren't able to understand due to the ascent.

Olajidey

The site is restricted to some country , the only way blacklisted company can join is trough VPN and do the job you want to do on the site but believe me they are waiting for you to request for payment when you reach the minimum payout, that is when they will tell you your country is blacklisted and you will be blocked with all the earning, so to be on a safer side I won't encourage you to participate on the site as your country is not allowed.