Any survey site has never worked for me

sunnystar

I have tried some survey sites in the past but I couldn't earn from anyone of them. One of them is cointiply so I have joined this app but I was unable to leave level 1 and couldn't receive any survey except roll and wins so it made me leave the site

However, which survey site works in Nigeria?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Cointiply is waste of time. Because when joining survey site first look if they enable Lootably or TimeWall. Then you have to perform microjobs on TimeWall and cash out to survey site by TimeWall or by Lootably. Reach level 100 in 7 days games doesn't worth trial or something like that.

sunnystar

Definitely I have been working on a wrong survey site since when I didn't know I had something to look like Lootably or Timewall. I worked on the app for more than a year and I didn't have up to 500 coins let alone Bitcoin earnings.
I just need another website that work well in my country and pay.

Laszlo Johnson

Cointiply is waste of time. Because when joining survey site first look if they enable Lootably or TimeWall. Then you have to perform microjobs on TimeWall and cash out to survey site by TimeWall or by Lootably. Reach level 100 in 7 days games doesn't worth trial or something like that.
Have you considered using wannaads or maybe even pollfish as an alternative?

arunima25

Verified member
People claim to have earned a lot through survey online on different forums. But I am yet to come across a survey site that pays really good as claimed by others. When I was new to online earnings, I joined many survey sites. But soon I realised that most of them were a waste of time for me. I restricted the time spent on survey sites and devoted more time on forum sites. I come from India and now I am very clear that survey sites and the earnings from them depend a lot on your geographical locations. Most of the survey sites especially the good paying ones are favourable for tier one countries.
I have limited myself to YouGov, Toluna and Rakuten Insight. These three have worked well for me. I have made decent money from them over a period of time. You can check abd see if these sites work for your location.

Rendered

They have some good ones but you really have to ding for them. I have wasted a lot of time on them only to get paid pennies or have the funds taken back because they deemed I did the survey too fast or whatever the reason

uforwealth

Verified member
Location matters most . Depending on your country, you may or may not make money from survey.

People from African countries find it difficult to make money from survey.one of the reasons is that 90% of those survey companies neither allow Africans to register nor give them permission to take more surveys to make more money So it is very rare to find a survey website that pay Africans a lot of money through survey.

However, if you are from European countries, you will definitely find a legit and always paying survey companies.People from Europe enjoy the benefits of taking surveys because they make money from it. A good example of companies that allow European countries is feature points. This site really pays and the pay is huge.So there are survey sites that pay but they discriminate.

Activator230822

Verified member
I too had tried so many survey sites but earned absolutely nothing. The problem with most online survey sites is that there is always no survey that I could qualify to answer. The only survey that I could be notified of I finally screened out in my half way of answering it.
I then realized that I could not qualify to do any online survey because of demographic reasons in the sense that my country is not supported in most research and the survey conducted by the most research companies.
The bad thing with survey sites they are almost alike. As in if you don't qualify on one survey site you are likely to finish all the entire survey companies in vain.

Emmyhustle

Hello, sir or ma, true surveying right now hardly earn money for people, but here is it, thus website is real and have many features of you making money with game, video and survey and other thing and also easy to use…. Will like to try that out and THANK ME LATER

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I absolutely agree with you. Although completing surveys is a wonderful earning method and many people make money from surveys daily, surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. In the past, I joined several survey sites but soon I gave them up because surveys were not available for my region. For this reason, I moved to other earning sites.

arunima25

Verified member
Many things that we learn about online earnings comes from our personal experience and exploration. We might fail and have stumbles on the way, but we will eventually learn something from it. Try the sites thst work for your geographical location and stick to only a few that you find are better.I mean that's worth your time and effort. Also the ones that have frequent surveys for you. More surveys means more money.
I always suggest from my personal experience to keep only a couple of good survey sites. Having too many survey sites is actually a waste of time and effort. It will eat a lot of your time and no survey sites pays that much. Instead you should spend the same tike on other ways of online earnings that would pay better. Survey sites should be more like fillers and one should not make them as their main source of online earnings. Unless you are in tier one country, it's a waste to keep them as your main source of earning.

oldbuddy

I have tried some survey sites in the past but I couldn't earn from anyone of them. One of them is cointiply so I have joined this app but I was unable to leave level 1 and couldn't receive any survey except roll and wins so it made me leave the site

However, which survey site works in Nigeria?
Here is what I would do if I were you. Click on the magnifying glass above to search for "Nigeria" to find others from there too. Mouse over the interesting ones avatar and click on their username to visit their profile. Click on the Latest Activity link and look for posts that may interest you that they are using from Nigeria instead of wasting time pouring over posts from others who have no clue about your problem or how to solve it. Also try clicking their About link to see if they are smart enough to leave any clues or links to follow up with.

Bottom Line is you should be looking for others who have personal knowledge about your problem to find help that works.

sunnystar

To recognize Nigerian'users here is my problem except they announce themselves because I don't want to view someone's profile since it's a rule to view or send any private message to users here or post links which may lead to violation thus I'm trying to work towards the standards of forum's website in order to make it up to their rules and regulations.
I believe some Nigerian users here would have something to say about this particular survey websites.

cmoneyspinner

I also do not like to use Cointiply for taking surveys. I have an account with Bucksify. There is a discussion thread here in this forum that talks about this platform. For that site I find that TheoremReach and CPX Research have the best surveys. I only access surveys through a legtimate site that has an Offer Wall. By the way, Bucksify also has Time Wall and Lootably.

oldbuddy

To recognize Nigerian'users here is my problem except they announce themselves because I don't want to view someone's profile since it's a rule to view or send any private message to users here or post links which may lead to violation thus I'm trying to work towards the standards of forum's website in order to make it up to their rules and regulations.
I believe some Nigerian users here would have something to say about this particular survey websites.
Where does it say we should not look at users profiles? Why would they have a link on every post if they did not want us to use them?

Posting unsolicited links I agree with and understand, but they do have a place to add your website to YOUR profile and let visitors choose to click it. So your challenge is to provide enough help and reputation that they want to visit yours.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I also do not like to use Cointiply for taking surveys. I have an account with Bucksify. There is a discussion thread here in this forum that talks about this platform. For that site I find that TheoremReach and CPX Research have the best surveys. I only access surveys through a legtimate site that has an Offer Wall. By the way, Bucksify also has Time Wall and Lootably.
Region Unavailable
Bucksify is currently unavailable in your region.
Why is Bucksify unavailable in my region?
Currently Bucksify relatively new and does not have advertisers for all the regions. Also Bucksify is surveys-only website. Surveys are not available in your region at the moment.

Will Bucksify be available in future in my region?
We do plan to make worldwide availability of our site, but we cannot give any ETA yet.

Can I use VPNs to access create an account?
Unfortunately, no, we don't allow use of proxy / VPN to access our site due to advertisement policies. Such accounts will be banned.

cmoneyspinner

It's true that Bucksify is not yet available in certain regions. But if you have Cointiply, you should also have access to CPX Reserch and TheoremReach. I also sometimes use faucetcrypto.com. I am in USA so I am not sure which sites are available in which countries. Sorry about that.

anil02

Verified member
survey work is not assured means of online earning Earlier I was earning from some sites but in these days I am not earning from these sites, it may be because I am not working each are every day, So to earn from survey sites we must be work regularly. Only one site is paying for each and every survey which we gets from it and it is YouGov.

oldbuddy

It's true that Bucksify is not yet available in certain regions. But if you have Cointiply, you should also have access to CPX Reserch and TheoremReach. I also sometimes use faucetcrypto.com. I am in USA so I am not sure which sites are available in which countries. Sorry about that.
When I started CryptoWin I focused on reading ads to get qualified to use the Offer Wall, then used that Offer Wall with CPX Research to grow