Which survey site has rewarded your effort?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to surveys, I have my own personal misconception around it, it simply a nightmare to me. I've tried to earn from 100s of surveys but none worked for me that's why I dumbed them and decided not to earn from such option of making money online.

The little reward I've earned so far with surveys came from Theorem reach survey. I can't say that its a reward, cos the reward is just so minimal, and laughable too. I earned total of 2 cent from theorem reach survey ever since I've known them for two years now.

In general overview, I'll simply say, surveys aren't for me.

Which survey site have you benefitted from, ever since you discovered it?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am using more than 5 survey sites and I am also earning and also getting earning. Today I earned more than $1 with completing 2 surveys. What you earned from theorem is earning on disqualification. Some survey sites are paying on it. First remember it that you must have patience to earn from survey, also remember that you can't earn with each and every survey
Its nice you earned your way with surveys, you're lucky though earning from five (5) survey sites. As for me, it doesn't work out that way, its simply a lacklustre one. Maybe you're from a higher demographic. As for me, the demographic I'm coming from is part of my downtime with surveys coupled with the way surveys act suspiciously.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At most of survey sites disqualification is problem. I never earn with questionnaires. If you are getting these surveys at regularly than if payment is low than it is better option of earning. I want to try this means of earning. Plz tell me name of site so I can try these
I have many surveys you can earn from but most of them are simply seeking top country users response. Instead they can't be straightforward that, they want only the top users to answer their questionaire and get the job done for them, they are allowing us from the lower tier countries to try their site and get frustrated at it. You can try surveytime, triaba, Afrisight etc.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
No website as ever reward my effort even though I put some later than when I was feeling does survey given out by the website. it can be very hard to know what they are looking out for except when you belongs to the same group with other participants who share some of the question being asked on the website.

anil02

Verified member
At most of survey sites disqualification is problem. I never earn with questionnaires. If you are getting these surveys at regularly than if payment is low than it is better option of earning. I want to try this means of earning. Plz tell me name of site so I can try these

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I usually go through polls on PTC sites there are a large number of questionnaires at once among them, as for me the most convenient is Wannads
Its interesting that you also try your luck to earn from surveys via PTC sites. I believe the PTC site you're earning from surveys is "cointiply? Cos cointiply has many of the options of survey questionaires where your opinion is needed. How much have you earned so far since you started with wannad survey?

Leon7997

I usually go through polls on PTC sites there are a large number of questionnaires at once among them, as for me the most convenient is Wannads

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I keep saying this about survey websites. When it comes to surveys it is not an advisable option for people living in a third world countries, Nigeria to be precise. As for me, I have never had any good experience about survey websites, all the survey job I did online in the past have been total waste of time.
That's just the matter with surveys, it doesn't work for all countries. The 3rd world countries are the ones who are more affected when it comes to earning from surveys. Cos they don't get to earn from surveys due to how surveys operate, just satisfying only the top tier country users.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I keep saying this about survey websites. When it comes to surveys it is not an advisable option for people living in a third world countries, Nigeria to be precise. As for me, I have never had any good experience about survey websites, all the survey job I did online in the past have been total waste of time.

anil02

Verified member
Its nice you earned your way with surveys, you're lucky though earning from five (5) survey sites. As for me, it doesn't work out that way, its simply a lacklustre one. Maybe you're from a higher demographic. As for me, the demographic I'm coming from is part of my downtime with surveys coupled with the way surveys act suspiciously.
I am earning for long time with surveys. I am from India. and India is not a tier 1 countries. Join site which allowed member from your countries. My earning from surveys are also not too much. Because survey sites are not paying to us like to peoples of tier 1-2 countries

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think they use the questionnaire to deceive people to answer their questions,you will spend a whole lot of time in browsing the internet,you will use your data to work at the end of the day you won't see anything after a great deal of effort you have put it.it is really frustrating and disgusting.
Very frustrating indeed, that's fraudulent when you ask me. They come and they take your opinion wasting your time finish and offering nothing at the end. For me, that's totally pathetic, that's why I don't pay much attention with surveys. I can't continue to offer my time without reward coming out of it.

Good luck

Verified member
That's just the way surveys operate this days. Many are called but few are chosen that's the new format. What annoys me most is that, they'll remind me that, I've been chosen to participate in a given questionaire. But whenever I attempt it, its simply another disappointing one. It will say, this offer isn't for you that your profile doesn't match it. Since they know that my profile doesn't match it while are they sending it?
I think they use the questionnaire to deceive people to answer their questions,you will spend a whole lot of time in browsing the internet,you will use your data to work at the end of the day you won't see anything after a great deal of effort you have put it.it is really frustrating and disgusting.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@KINGSTEN do you think this survey you're talking about works well for lower tier country users?? I have tried my hands in various survey options none gave worked for me. That's why I hanged my gloves when it comes to trying my hands on surveys that keeps on acting fraudulently every time I tried earning from them.

KINGSTEN

Survey site instant withdraws from $0.1 USE MY LINK FOR FREE MONEY

Recently came across this website that allows for quick small amounts of money to be withdrawn. Enjoy all kinds of surveys and game tests

Easy pocket change and they pay out in cryptocurrency as well. I suggest doing the surveys and the offerwalls that you can complete for free coins that you can exchange for REAL MONEY OR "GIFT--- CARD$ like its confusing but its not really once you get the hang of it!.

idle-empire.com/?r=tveevh

use my link to earn 500 points on signup which is $0.5 thats a great start and thats withdrawable from start!

feel free to write your experiences about the site if you have any, mine has been good so far and I have cashed out about $10 doing little effort so what is the hazzle about it?

join in on the fun!

EDIT: You can find my ref link in the referrals section of this site would be worth checking out!

Please use my link if I can see that you used my link ill send you on to the next survey site that also works with atleast $1 per survey sites and instant paypal payout.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not thst lucky when it comes into survey. I can't really blame myself though. I stay in a country where survey is not that available for. Though there are some people that do use vpn to do some survey works but I see this as a cheat and I don't want to involve in such.

anil02

Verified member
When it comes to surveys, I have my own personal misconception around it, it simply a nightmare to me. I've tried to earn from 100s of surveys but none worked for me that's why I dumbed them and decided not to earn from such option of making money online.

The little reward I've earned so far with surveys came from Theorem reach survey. I can't say that its a reward, cos the reward is just so minimal, and laughable too. I earned total of 2 cent from theorem reach survey ever since I've known them for two years now.

In general overview, I'll simply say, surveys aren't for me.

Which survey site have you benefitted from, ever since you discovered it?
I am using more than 5 survey sites and I am also earning and also getting earning. Today I earned more than $1 with completing 2 surveys. What you earned from theorem is earning on disqualification. Some survey sites are paying on it. First remember it that you must have patience to earn from survey, also remember that you can't earn with each and every survey

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have never got any money from survey.You will be asked to answer some vital questions,you will spend a good time doing that and at the end you won't be given anything.l think they are using it to generate traffic or probably getting information about something or to know how to upgrade their system. I don't trust those survey site one bit.
That's just the way surveys operate this days. Many are called but few are chosen that's the new format. What annoys me most is that, they'll remind me that, I've been chosen to participate in a given questionaire. But whenever I attempt it, its simply another disappointing one. It will say, this offer isn't for you that your profile doesn't match it. Since they know that my profile doesn't match it while are they sending it?

Good luck

Verified member
I have never got any money from survey.You will be asked to answer some vital questions,you will spend a good time doing that and at the end you won't be given anything.l think they are using it to generate traffic or probably getting information about something or to know how to upgrade their system. I don't trust those survey site one bit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will always see survey websites as a scam. Well I heard people in western countries do make real money from survey platforms and they pay good but I don’t know why it’s so hard to earn money from survey platforms in Africa. They just want to use you to gain income for themselves without giving back.
Yes, those residing in the western countries earn something tangible from surveys. But I still some of them complain same thing that we do. Meaning surveys aren't stable way of generating income online. Same stories they get from it, saying at this time their is no offer matching your profile.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Literally, several people are not making dime from answering surveys and we still have a lot of people still earning from it, though this sets of people are whites or people that based in foreign countries. However, I have really earned in the past through the Brain surveys on Cointiply app, but I was using VPN then. But I quit eventually.