Any survey site has never worked for me

sunnystar

I have tried some survey sites in the past but I couldn't earn from anyone of them. One of them is cointiply so I have joined this app but I was unable to leave level 1 and couldn't receive any survey except roll and wins so it made me leave the site

However, which survey site works in Nigeria?

Imran Noori

Verified member
It depends from country to country, most survey sites are not available in some countries and if they are available they will offer you surveys rarely, instead you can join forums where you can earn money beside that learn many new stuff.

cmoneyspinner

When I started CryptoWin I focused on reading ads to get qualified to use the Offer Wall, then used that Offer Wall with CPX Research to grow
Right now Cointiply is paying 20% bonus on CPX Research surveys. I do surveys at Cointiply and Bucksify. Then when I get enough crypto I deposit to my CryptoWin account. That is working for me right now. Im doing it this way even though I can do surveys at the CryptoWin site. Doing it this way so far I have been able to buy almost 600 shares and the .7% that is being paid on my BTC is amazing!

sunnystar

People claim to have earned a lot through survey online on different forums. But I am yet to come across a survey site that pays really good as claimed by others. When I was new to online earnings, I joined many survey sites. But soon I realised that most of them were a waste of time for me. I restricted the time spent on survey sites and devoted more time on forum sites. I come from India and now I am very clear that survey sites and the earnings from them depend a lot on your geographical locations. Most of the survey sites especially the good paying ones are favourable for tier one countries.
I have limited myself to YouGov, Toluna and Rakuten Insight. These three have worked well for me. I have made decent money from them over a period of time. You can check abd see if these sites work for your location.
Thanks for sharing this idea! I will check as you have advised my to do. I never knew there were restrictions when earning online not until I discovered I couldn't make penny until I got to met forums. However I will search for survey site that works in my country. Hopefully I found one that will earn me great like you have earned because it is until I earn on survey site I will believe it is true one could earn.
Recently I worked on ysense. I got survey in the beginning and earned $0.50. Suddenly I couldn't get any survey and since then no survey has on the site for me.

Moneygods

You should try CpaMarketing sites,search some on google.
The surveyes that you find on google are almost all scams.
I dont wanna speak stupid things,but maybe some of that surveyes really exists.In the close future i will post some of them and you maybe try them.