Apart from Google Adsense how else can I make money with my blog???

Oluwasegun purpose

I just want to start my blogging and I'm just wondering apart from Adsense and all these advertisements tight is there a way to make money with one's website again as in adsense or other sites which pays blogger to advertise their hands on their platform or blog is there any other way I can accumulate income from my website because it seems all this advertisement sites or outside don't usually pay well for cost-per-click or impression so I'm looking for any alternatives apart from adsense and all this advertisement sites and I need help I want to start blogging.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand that Google AdSense is one of the best passive income ways to make money through blogging. It pays higher when it comes to AdSense monetization networks, for the fact that, you earn from visits and clicks made by your visitors, it sums it up as one of the best means to earn money online through blogging without your visitors buying anything after clicking the ad.

You can earn through blogging apart from being monetized by Google AdSense, you can earn from other AdSense programs like, Mediavine, Media.net etc. You can earn from pop-up and popunder ads. Apart from earning through ads, you can earn from selling courses online like, digital products, and offering tutorial course as well. You can also earn from your blog by showing off your writing skill to employers when you're seeking for employment via freelance marketplaces like, Fiverr, Freelancer.com, Upwork, people per hour etc.

Their are so many ways to earn money through blogging, you can find it out by making more research online, definitely you'll find more essential ways to make money online blogging your favourite topics. But the options more common to bloggers is via the options I listed for you above.

niche

Verified member
You can try other ad networks like Propeller ads and popads , they pay a small amount for the page views. You can also use the blogs for selling guest posts, especially if you have more traffic. Many bloggers use affiliate links to increase website revenues.