App Reviewing: Brickz App.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
This is primarily a game app , that claim to pay its users and members real cash in PayPal and cryptocurrency for playing simple and uncomplicated games . According to the users and founders of this app it is considered that this app is safe to download and does not have any external or hidden doings and dealings with your private information stored in your smartphone . But for how legit it is , I wouldn't say positive for sure , because from what I have noticed it turns out that this app has a low trust call rate making it unstable for an individual to determine whether it is legit or not .

If you check other scam detector sites to read reviews about the Brickz app you will see a lot of people saying that the app is not legit and also other saying that the app is legit and have been paying them , but what my scam site detector app is telling me which is known as the sureplug app , is that the app has a low trust score rate , and cannot be hundred percent advised whether it is legit or not because the website is unstable and does not also have enough members to prove that it is legit .