App Reviewing: GAMEE prizes app.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of you guys may have known about the GAMEE prizes app . And if you have already worked on this app in order to make money online you will join me in unison to say that this website is an absolute scam and fraud . the website is basically a game app that claims to a it to users and members for performing task on it there by playing games . To be sincere this website is a waste of time , because it does not pay and according to my scam site detector , it was made clear to me that this website is fraudulent and must be avoided or discouraged .

After the first day of being a member or user of this app you get paid an initial credit of $10 . And for you to withdraw in this website you must have a minimum withdrawal threshold of $20 . Trust me , to work on this website in order to reach a minimum amount of $20 is breathe taking in the sense you will waste a whole lot of time because the point credited to your account as you play games here are very low . In conclusion , the GAMEE prizes app is unlegit and a scam . and if you have the intention to make money online by playing games , you must try your best to avoid this app .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Majority of you guys may have known about the GAMEE prizes app . And if you have already worked on this app in order to make money online you will join me in unison to say that this website is an absolute scam and fraud . the website is basically a game app that claims to a it to users and members for performing task on it there by playing games . To be sincere this website is a waste of time , because it does not pay and according to my scam site detector , it was made clear to me that this website is fraudulent and must be avoided or discouraged .

After the first day of being a member or user of this app you get paid an initial credit of $10 . And for you to withdraw in this website you must have a minimum withdrawal threshold of $20 . Trust me , to work on this website in order to reach a minimum amount of $20 is breathe taking in the sense you will waste a whole lot of time because the point credited to your account as you play games here are very low . In conclusion , the GAMEE prizes app is unlegit and a scam . and if you have the intention to make money online by playing games , you must try your best to avoid this app .
Good evening everyone from my region. Hope you are all doing well and you are getting ready for the weekend. Thank you very much for your informative post about this website. It is very good that you used your scam site detector in order to figure out whether this site is legit or not. As I can understand from your post, this website is fake so I will stay away from it. I would not like to waste either time or effort on sites that are fake and they are not worth it. Thanks again for sharing with us this useful and helpful information about this earning website. It is greatly appreciated.