Are all cryptocurrency exchanges safe to use?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Crypto currencies exchanger helps us to trade in the market and make our exchange so easily. They help us to do with will to do in the crypto market, they provide us with the wallet. And they secure our asset. Not all exchanger are safe we must be very careful when deciding which to use.

There are some exchanger that will charge you some exorbitant rates for any transaction you carry out and they will make it difficult for the transaction to be completed successful. Some even ghost off with the balance in onces wallet. It is pathetic situation.

So are all of them really safe? What's your take?

Putta Vince

Not all , there are many scam crypto exchangers , I dont want to name them here but they do exists. They usually have similar names of old and reputed crypto exchanges , they force you to make a deposit and get their fake bonus , which they never pay , and finally scam you. You can identify those kind of sites by reading reviews about them in Trustpilot or in any forums like Trendri.

Last edited:

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I agree with @Putta Vince , I'll include that we must share our experience with the exchange, this will alert others too if the said exchange is good or bad.
Including I'll advice to join reputed exchanges or decentralized ones; the benefit of decentralized exchange is that, account holder own the keys, so keeps all coins under his/her responsibility.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Anything online needs to be deal with, with caution and exchange sites aren’t an exception. There are scam exchanges out there so you need to be very careful and go mostly for the popular and one standing ones. Coinbase is one site that is really safe and has got a good image so you can start with them

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Before you invest on exchange platform you should do your own research your self and know the best platform to invest and make more money from the trading of coin , because there are so many exchange platform with scam review you need to be careful