Are pay-to-earn games worthwhile?

harrykermode

I've seen online that there are games out there known as pay-to-earn or P2E, are they worthwhile or is it a waste of time chasing NFTs off games that are likely to be worth not that much?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true that paid to play games website actually exist and a lot of people are already making tons of cash and real money online by just playing simple and uncomplicated games on various paid to play games websites some people on the other hand cash out money on cryptocurrencies and other cashout mediums just by playing simple and uncomplicated games online . During my early days of making money online I came across the writers of pay to play game websites and to be very sincere the experience has been so interesting and up to this day I am still earning money online by playing games .

There are a lot of paid to play games website that you can personally indulge your time and phone resources on in order to start earning coins are real cash online for example the best among the best I know of is known as alien run , you can download this game app on the Google app store or on the Google Play store and after I finish downloading the app you can go ahead to create a free account and start making money online by playing simple racing games .

Vladv26

There are some games which are worth playing to earn money but in my experience most of them are not worth it. Most of them require you to play for a couple of hours every day in order to earn just a couple cents and that's not worth it for anyone. But with NFT and crypto games things could be different because there are some games there which are profitable. For example Axie Infinity is one of the games where you can actually make money just by playing games. It's probably the most popular game to earn money from. The only problem with this crypto games is that you have to invest some money at the beginning in order to buy different characters and heros to play with. You will recover your investment in a couple of weeks and after than you will start earning only profit, but it requires an investment of a couple hundred dollars