Do People Pay Money To Learn On Cryptocurrency?

Sikapa

Verified member
I just came across an article that was all about how to invest and earn from crytocurrency but I later founded out that one has to pay. I don't know much about crytocurrency and I'm still learning more about it without knowing people spending money on how they can invest and succeed in crytocurrency.

This does not surprise me much because a lot of people like me are willing to win from crytocurrency and therefore they have to pay money to acquire that knowledge so that they can be successful. But coming to think of it, I think one will never run lose if he learn how to invest and succeed in crytocurrency because it can make one to be a crytocurrency guru.
Maybe all those who have succeeded in crytocurrency all spent more money on it and now the have touch their dreams so it would be better to learn on how you can succeed in crytocurrency even if you have to pay.

Well there are a lot of people selling cookie butter course on how to trade cryptocurrencies and find the best coin. Well you can find all the knowledge on YouTube for free. Websites like messari and binance academy provide you with a lot of insightful knowledge.

Some people pay money while most of them don't. There is a ton of free information available on the internet, you just have to have the dedication and spend the time to read all of it and try it out. If you pay money to learn about cryptocurrencies then you'll talk to someone who has done all of that, who has read thousands of articles, books, has tested multiple strategies, has risked his own money, has spent a lot of time in this domain and now gives you all that information to you all in one place. You can choose to do all of those things on your own, but it's going to take a lot of time and effort to get to a place where you'll start earning consistent profits. By paying to learn about cryptocurrencies you'll get all the information needed delivered to you instantly, but this doesn't mean you won't have to do anything. You'll still need to understand all of it and put it in use.

For me , I don't have any problem if I am to pay and learn how to trade cryptocurrency to make profit because the money I am going to pay to learn this thing will not be much compared to the value it will give me if I am to succeed and start making profit as a cryptocurrency trader.

What I have come to understand about cryptocurrency is that , normally you will not be able to trade cryptocurrency on your own to start earning profit except you are willing to take a risk which you will lose so much of your money. It is not a wise decision for you to be losing money because at the end you will even lose more than the money you could have spent to go through the normal learning process that will help you make money effectively as a cryptocurrency trader .

So many people have spend money to be able to get all the information that has help them trade the market effectively

I agree that there are a lot of people who are turning to cryptocurrencies in the modern world. But I don’t agree that they have to pay for learning because a lot of crypto information is already available on the internet that you would ever need to make use of cryptos in the right manner.

You can watch a lot of useful videos through YouTube, no need to pay money to learn about Cryptocurrency.

You can learn it all yourself, but you'll really save quite a lot of time with centralized education. The project I'm interested in right now -- WEIcrypto-- will launch an educational platform soon. There are also others, but idk about them. If you can share anything, I'd appreciate that

I don't see the point in paying to learn about crypto when the bulk of the information is out there for free. It makes no sense at all to me. Paying to be in groups where you can get good alpha on certain coins and projects does though.

In the modern world, more and more people are choosing cryptocurrencies over other financial assets. But don’t spend money on learning because you will find enough information for free on the internet.