7 Websites That Pay $100+ Per Blog Post! - Money Earn Info

MoneyEarnInfo

Many writers dream about getting paid big money for their writing and working on projects that they love all day long…
Work from home (4).png

With that said, today I want to go beyond websites like Medium or Fiverr and show you additional sites that pay you $100 and more for your articles.

With most of these websites, you just need to have good content to be accepted as a writer and paid out. So if you are confident in your ability, then these 7 sites are for you:

1. Listverse​

On this website, you can submit list-style articles. You can write about many different topics. The pay is around $100 per article.

2. Income Diary​

If you like writing content around side hustles and making money, this is the site for you. They pay $200 up to $500 an article.

3. The Layout​

On this site, you can submit articles about technology and design. They also pay around $100 for your article.

4. A Fine Parent​

This is a website all around parenting and they also pay $100 for good articles on the topic.

5. Travelista Club​

Here you can submit articles all around traveling and earn $100 if your work gets accepted.

6. The Dollar Stretcher​

If you have knowledge about frugal living and saving money, then submitting an article on this site will earn you $100 once accepted.

7. Great Escape Publishing​

Another site that pays you for travel-related articles. While you only get $50 on the low end for your work, some people have been paid $200 per article.

Israel1980

It's awеsomе that you sharеd thosе еarning sitеs! Adding to thе mix, havе you chеckеd out Tеxtbrokеr or Constant Contеnt? Thеy'rе prеtty cool for frееlancе writеrs. Tеxtbrokеr ratеs your writing and pays accordingly, and Constant Contеnt lеts you sеll your articlеs. Both offеr opportunitiеs to еarn somе еxtra cash. Chееrs to еxpanding thе еarning possibilitiеs!

Mika

VIP Contributor
Among these 7 websites, I have heard only about listverse. I have checked the articles published on the site and based on my observation you can earn even when you are a beginner bt all you need to do is come up with a brilliant article idea and write informative article. Just because there are sites to earn a lot of money does not mean you will also be able to earn a lot of money. You can surely earn $100 or even more per article.