6 Websites That Will Pay You to Post Your Content

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Writers Weekly
Writers Weekly focuses on ways to make money writing about corporate communication or for markets, among other topics. Before you write an article, they take questions about the topics. They use PayPal to pay $60 for a 600-word article if they are accepted.

The Change Agent
The Change Agent focuses on social justice-related articles. The magazine features the writings of learners, or students in adult education. They pay $50 for articles between 200 and 1000 words in length that are accepted.

The Diolomat
The Diplomat presents news analysis and reports from the Asia-Pacific region through blog posts and articles. After you let their editors know that you want to be compensated, they will decide how much to pay for your article.

Polygon
Polygon focuses on writing reviews, opinions, and strategy guides for the video game industry. Before writing the articles, they prefer that authors present their concepts. They pay competitively based on the number of words.

Scary Mommy
Scary Mommy base on Articles about various parenting stages, including pregnancy, childbirth, and other issues related to raising children.

DigitalOcean Community
There is a donation program on DigitalOcean Community where you can contribute articles about software development, production systems, and other topics. You get compensated around $300 for instructional exercises alongside a commitment to a tech good cause.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Digital Ocean is a web hosting company, right? I was not aware of Digital Ocean community where they pay writers writing in tech niche. tech is highly profitable niche when it comes to make money from writing. I have written tech articles and made money from my articles, however, I no longer write on tech niche because you will have to do a lot of home work and spend hours writing tech article. The last article I wrote on tech niche fetched me $20 for 1000 words but in order to write that article I had to spend over 8 hours. This is something I always try to avoid doing, I always check how many hours I need to spend in order to earn x amount. Well, based on my requirement for working, I am not earning much here, but on this site I can at least work on my spare time and there are no hard and fast rules.