5 websites That Will Pay you to Write

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Lies About Parenting
Lies About Parenting will publish feature articles based on your parenting experiences. You can also write about parenting strategies, traveling, and advice from teachers, doctors, and others. Each of your featured articles earns you $50.

SitePoint
SitePoint pays you a weighty amount of $150 for articles and $200 for instructional exercises however has severe rules. They pay via SWIFT transfer, PayPal, or bank transfer within Australia, and they cover topics based on HTML, CSS, and additional niches in web development.

A List Apart
A List Apart is a website that focuses on web design and related subjects. You can present your concepts or an article written in accordance with their style guide. They publish articles of less than 1500 words and pay you based on the content.

Scotch
Scotch values high-quality content that aims to inform its readers about nearly any subject. They prefer writers with CodePen demos, and any previous writing will also help. They pay according to their tier, up to $150 per article.

TakeLessons Blog
TakeLessons Blog highlights articles rotating around music and language. If your article is accepted, it should be between 900 and 1200 words long, and you will be paid $50. TakeLessons offers you the opportunity to teach classes as well.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been reading and also commenting on your posts about different writing and freelancing platforms. I am just curious, have you actually tried any of these platforms? What's your experience like? I know nothing about these sites you have mentioned here but based on what I have read here I think these sites are useful for professional freelance writers. I have been a freelance writers for a couple of years. It is highly rewarding job but these days I no longer do freelance writing because the job is also very tiring, you will have to actively work to get writing contracts and work on your writing jobs. Freelancing writing does not make you passive income. That's why I stopped freelance writing. However, until you build your passive income source as a writer, you can continue working as a freelance writer and make money. You can try multiple platforms to make money