Do you work on websites that pay through crypto

Activator230822

Verified member
I personally don't like the crypto currency thing that's why I hate working on crypto -payment based websites. What do you think?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I personally don't like the crypto currency thing that's why I hate working on crypto -payment based websites. What do you think?
Why don't you like cryptocurrency. There are many advantages in accepting cryptocurrency as mode of payment.

Firstly I would say that cryptocurrency is the most secured payment option. Why I am saying this is because there is no way you will lose your funds if you did nit share your wallet details to others. For example like PayPal tht is very strict with there rules. If you have funds there and they suddenly suspend your account, it means that you will not have access to your funds until they lift the suspension.

Another thing is that if you have your funds in cryptocurrency, there is tendency that the money will grow. Like someone that was accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment for his online store. So when he stopped the business, he exchange the coin to fiat and saved it to his bank account. Not up to 2 months, the price of cryptocurrency rose up massively to more than 5 times it's initial price. So of he still had his fund in cryptocurrency, he would have made lots of gain.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Why don't you like crypto currencies? So many people are moving towards them and enjoying the great benefits that come with using them. Especially for investment and receiving online payments.

Payments have been made easier with crypto currencies. I find them way better than other payment processors like PayPal, perfect money or Skrill. My reasons include;

1. They are more global than most payment processors - unless those few countries that have banned crypto currencies, anyone can use them. That makes it so convenient to receive payment from anyone anywhere. Unlike payment processors like PayPal and Stripe that are restricted in many countries.

2. They are easy to convert to fiat currencies - this is given that there are so many exchange sites that allow P2P trading using so many payment methods, including those that support local currencies.

3. Most crypto crypto currencies have low transaction fees - if you have used PayPal or Skrill, then you know how high the transaction fees can get.