Are surveys a waste of time?

This is not a yes or no answer to this question. It depends on the purpose of the survey and how it is used.

If the survey is well-designed and used properly, it can be a valuable tool for gathering data and insights. However, if the survey is poorly designed or used improperly, it can be a waste of time and resources.

It is a common misconception that surveys are a waste of time. While it is true that surveys can be time-consuming, they can also be a valuable tool for collecting data. Surveys can be used to gather information about customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, or any number of other topics.

When used properly, surveys can be a helpful way to gather data and learn more about a specific topic. However, it is important to remember that surveys are only one type of data collection method and should not be the only data used to make decisions.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I can't really say that survey sites are a waste of time due to the fact that many people say they make money on survey sites but as for me I have never earned a dime from survey sites maybe its because my country is restricted from many survey sites, I've even tried to register on survey websites which are not restricted in my country but due to some problems like, not getting credited after completing a survey I decided to stop trying to make money on survey sites.

Survey sites are a waste of time for people in Africa if you ask me because they restrict a lot of countries and their payment is even low compared to other ways of making money online, what I think people should do is that they should find other means to make money online rather than going to survey sites.

Another problem when it comes to survey sites is the payment method, this is one of the major problems which has made many people avoid survey sites simply because most of them pays through PayPal and nothing else if more payment method are to be approved on survey sites I think people will like to register on them.

zCaups

I don't think it is a waste of time. Some surveys are quick and easy.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Surveys are a waste of time because they get answers they need then after that says that the advertiser is searching for another target group or even paying you money then gets answers and make chargebacks even if answers are answered correctly. In the second case, your account could be banned for several chargebacks.