I'm just sick of $0.10, 30min surveys that just waste time but this...

Chism

First off: I have been burned too many times wasting time on $0.10 gains on websites and apps. Doing surveys and etc.
Until finally, I found this simple app that literally made me $50 in an hour. I thought it was crazy!! Never made that much so fast.

So let's get into the magic: The app is legit, also useful as well. It helps budget and save with something similar to a digital piggy bank putting away 1$ say daily, weekly, or monthly however you choose works best for you. Just login, connect a bank, and set up your saving plan.

Where is the money though: So the magic money is made mostly from the referral side which is $5 per person you refer that completes the saving plan. So you can see a quick text to 10 friends got me the $50 within that first hour that I mentioned earlier.

Also the money you save you have access to at all times and can send back to your bank account whenever you choose. Talk about game changer!

Time to make easy money.

Download the app. Setup the saving plan. Receive $5 just as a start bonus.

Thank me later!!!

Peppul

For me I don't really like referrals programs like that, it's not easy to refer and most times people you refer don't really get it because most of them are just after how to make cash instantly and decided not to understand the platforms you are referring them to. Its not easy finding a legit sites that pays you genuinely but it doesn't mean that there aren't any out there, one just need to keep searching until you find.

Chism

I fell you, I felt the same way. Can’t lie some of my friends I had to explain the app to kindergarten style. But they were all hungry for cash. And it was something fast and simple. Once explained.
Its a lot of gimmicks out there, but when ‘you find ONE you hold it tight’! This is my ONE.

Salimo 92

Hopefully you earn 0.1$ in 30 $ , for me I tried a lot of times in those survey sites and get nothing , for the app I don't think that there is an app that pay their users 50 $ each user , may be there is some apps that pay 50 $ a hour all their users alltogether , according to my experience online I decided to leave apps permanently cause all of them are scams or turned to be scam very soon as Big Cash that deceived me lately .

chicnthin

I know how frustrating it is for having your time wasted on sites or apps that doesn't pay you much. What you're recommending to us is great but I'm not really fond of inviting someone to increase my earnings. Even on other earning sites or rewarding apps, I don't join their referral contest or program.
To be honest, I'm a bit skeptical about this as it requires a bank account, if I understand it correctly. Perhaps if you can explain it more, I can comprehend it much better.