Are there people who have never fallen sick?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Our world is one where we get to see so many situations that amaze us, even when we think that they are impossible. This is why I want to know if it is possible for someone to live all through their life time and never fall sick before they die?

I personally have met some friends who claimed they have not been to the hospital all through their childhood to this their youthful period, although they had suffered from mild illnesses like headache, stomach ache, and the likes.
I want to see if there are really peope who can say they have never fallen sick Al through their life time.

Also we have to also share ideas on what are those factors that could make this possible. Could it be diet choices, environment conditions, and any other that we may be having in mind to be the main reason for these cases.

I personally think that it is possible, but so not just want to assume anything, but hear what is happening since we are living from different countries and are here to share ideas.

What do you have to say about this and have you had a personal experience in the time past ?
Keep it coming

Ganibade

Verified member
No one can escape sickness in this life. The level of antibodies that fight disease in an individual's body has limitations in fighting disease. No matter the level of antibody, the disease will enter the body. That antibody would not fight the disease due to the constant appearance of the disease in the body. The disease will start to spread into the blood stream and cause more havoc on the host. When you have some symptoms of any kind of sleepless nights, high body temperature, or you cannot eat very well, try to consult a doctor for a medical diagnosis to know what type of disease has entered into your body and how to give the best treatment.

Last edited:
E

eldavis

Yes I believe there are people who have never fallen sick out there, I think the key to these is eating healthy and as well the activities. In my formal neighborhood, I there is an elderly woman, if am not mistaken she should be around 70 years or more. Yet she is very active. She goes to the market by herself, does manual labour and even manages a house as a landlord. Where there are others of the same age who can't even stand again.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I believe that there are people who have never been to the hospital for a health issue although most of them have seen the doctor. Anyway, let me share with you the story of my great uncle whose name is Tonio. He is the husband of my father's aunt. The children claimed that Tonio has not been hospitalized from their memory. When Tonio celebrated his 100th birthday I was there and I was the unofficial photographer. One son said that Tonio has his annual checkup but he is usually normal. Would you believe that Tonio is a chain smoker? He smokes more than 20 sticks of cigarettes in a day. On his 106th birthday I was there again and I even took a picture of Tonio with a cigarette and lighter in hand that later on he lighted the cigarette for his smoke. The party was great for such an old man who looked healthy. As was his habit he would eat whatever food he desired. And probably that made him happy so he lived to a ripe old age. A month after his birthday Tonio contracted pneumonia. He expired after 5 days in the hospital.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is so hard to believe that there are people who never fell sick throughout their lives. I can only believe that there are people who don't die out of chronic or serious diseases. This is because I am sure that everyone gets those small diseases like stomach ache, common cold or headaches.

If there are people who have never fallen sick, then they must be living a very protected and great life. Including a good environment, eating healthy meals and doing good physical exercise.

All in all, there are so many diseases these days. Maybe because of the high pollution and changed eating habits. It takes alot of care to stay healthy. For fatal diseases like cancer, it is best to do regular check ups so as to treat early before they advance.

Yes, I had a friend back then in school who told me he has never gotten ill or gone to the hospital for treatment. I thought you was lying but later realise his immune system was very good at fighting disease. The least he could complain of was headache and a single paracetamol will cure it. It is very surprising to see people who has never fallen ill and it makes you think they have special powers. Well for me all I think is they have a very good immune system which fight disease and keep their system clean. keeping healthy is one of the best way to have a very good immune system, so whatever you do live a healthy life and try to have balanced diet as this will help keep your system clean and boost your immune fighting capability.

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear hope you are making fun on this forum and collect and learn a lot of new things about health related issues and yes dear it is possible that a person never become sick in his life if they follow some rules and regulations of diet so i will tell you what things are required to maintain yourself healthy and fut without getting sick or ill in your life the first thing is that you should do daily excercise because by doing morning walk at least 1 kilometer ciculate your blood system and due to sweating our stress will released out or remind us our body is fighting for illness and the second most important thing is that you should eat a healthy diet and food and avoid to eat junk food if you eat a nutritious diet then your immune system would make stronge and prepare your body to fight against the viruses and the third thing is proper sleep if a person takes 8 hours sleep then it will remain fresh mentally and physically and he has a more capability to do work than other so food ,sleep and excercise are very important things in order to protect them from illness