Why you should never keep your debts pending

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
We have so many people that enjoy keeping their debts pending even when they that money to clear the debts. I guess sometimes they do this because they don't the reason why they shouldn't keep their debts pending. There are several reasons why you should never keep your debts pending:

Interest and fees: When you have a debt that is pending, you will likely be charged interest and fees. These charges can accumulate over time and make it more difficult to pay off your debt. Additionally, the longer you keep your debt pending, the more interest and fees you will accumulate.

Credit score: Your credit score is affected by the amount of debt you have and how long you have been carrying it. If you have a lot of debt that is pending, it can negatively impact your credit score and make it harder to get approved for loans or credit in the future.

Stress: Debt can be a major source of stress in your life. When you have debts that are pending, you may feel anxious, overwhelmed, and constantly worried about how you will pay them off. This can have a negative impact on your mental health and overall wellbeing.

Collection actions: If you fail to pay your debts, your creditors may take legal action against you, such as filing a lawsuit or garnishing your wages. These actions can be stressful, time-consuming, and expensive.

Future financial goals: If you have debts that are pending, it can be difficult to achieve your future financial goals. For example, if you want to buy a house or start a business, having a lot of debt can make it harder to get approved for loans or financing.

It can damage your relationships: If you owe money to friends or family members, keeping your debts pending can damage those relationships. Not only can it strain your personal connections, but it can also make it harder for you to borrow money from them in the future. Someone like me, next time you come i won't give you listening ears.

Leo1

You should not keep your debts pending because It can harm your employment opportunities. If you have a lot of debt that is pending, it can affect your ability to get hired or keep your job. Some employers may check your credit report as part of the hiring process, and having a lot of debt can signal to them that you're not financially responsible.